System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

new pick ups.

Nice

A closer look on another site other than Eastbay shows in the detailed pictures that this year's shorts have embroidery and tackle-twill logos sewn onto the shorts. No heat transfers according to the pixs and description here. Makes $80 a little less sickening. Won't be firing on multiple pairs -- have my sights set on new G-Town only. Anybody seen those anywhere for sale yet?

http://www.fanatics.com/catalog/pro...rt_Performance_Basketball_Shorts_-_Royal_Blue

I haven't checked this thread in awhile but I liked the USA shorts just wish I would have gotten a bigger size because I don't really like that waistband.

A closer look on another site other than Eastbay shows in the detailed pictures that this year's shorts have embroidery and tackle-twill logos sewn onto the shorts. No heat transfers according to the pixs and description here. Makes $80 a little less sickening. Won't be firing on multiple pairs -- have my sights set on new G-Town only. Anybody seen those anywhere for sale yet?
http://www.fanatics.com/catalog/pro...rt_Performance_Basketball_Shorts_-_Royal_Blue

eastbay has them for 63.99

i just got the orange and the black pairs of the Oklahoma State shorts delivered from Eastbay.

you are correct, the shorts do have embroidery on them. only the Swoosh is heat transferred.

the material on these is a bit thicker than the USA shorts from this summer, so for $63.99, i didn't have a problem pulling the trigger.

i just got the orange and the black pairs of the Oklahoma State shorts delivered from Eastbay.
you are correct, the shorts do have embroidery on them. only the Swoosh is heat transferred.
the material on these is a bit thicker than the USA shorts from this summer, so for $63.99, i didn't have a problem pulling the trigger.
Do they have pockets?
And do they fit larger than last years styles?

Do they have pockets?
And do they fit larger than last years styles?

yes, they have pockets. i believe the description on Eastbay mentions this.

i do not have any shorts from last year. i have the Oklahoma State shorts from 2 years ago, and they fit the same.

Either those G-Town shorts are red hot or Eastbay only got in XL and XXLs...been birdogging those for weeks and now no mediums..Bumming

Either those G-Town shorts are red hot or Eastbay only got in XL and XXLs...been birdogging those for weeks and now no mediums..Bumming
No way they were that in demand.

Wonder if Eastbay rep knows if they're going to restock.

Looks like Eastbay site isn't totally up-to-date with availability. I called them yesterday and despite the site saying they only had XL and XXL in G-Town navy, they said they had all sizes in stock and I fired on a pair of M, along with two pairs of old HyperElites for $29.99. If you are looking for a size and they are out, I would call or you can "live chat" with a CS rep and find out about stocking and re-stock.

No way they were that in demand.
Wonder if Eastbay rep knows if they're going to restock.

The white pair can be ordered online. It looks like the Navy pair, SKU 75642016, is in stock in size M and I am not sure why it is showing as sold out online, but you should be able to order it by calling us at 1-800-826-2205.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I wish Gtown would go back to that big G logo on their shorts instead of the words Hoyas. Either way, I like the new shorts but still not worth spending $64 on them

The white pair can be ordered online. It looks like the Navy pair, SKU 75642016, is in stock in size M and I am not sure why it is showing as sold out online, but you should be able to order it by calling us at 1-800-826-2205.
EastbayRep - Ryan
Very nice. Put in my orders this afternoon.

Both pairs look nice, can you post pics when they come in DownyBoy? You ordered both?

Last edited:
yes, they have pockets. i believe the description on Eastbay mentions this.
i do not have any shorts from last year. i have the Oklahoma State shorts from 2 years ago, and they fit the same.

How's the waistband fit? Know the Team USA shorts over the summer with the elastic made things awfully tight.

How's the waistband fit? Know the Team USA shorts over the summer with the elastic made things awfully tight.
The silicon strip around the inside of the shorts doesnt make the shorts fit tighter, the shorts were just a tighter fit.

The silicon strip around the inside of the shorts doesnt make the shorts fit tighter, the shorts were just a tighter fit.

Ok, then am curious if this year's college shorts are a tighter fit as well...do they compare to Team USA shorts?

i have the authentic USA shorts from this summer. i have the two-tone version sold in the US and the ones they wore during the Olympics in size XXL.

the Oklahoma State shorts i got are also size XXL.

i don't actually have to wear size XXL, so the waistband is very loose on me.

sorry i can't be of much more assistance.

whats the deal with the twill shorts? what are the tech differences between those and on court pairs?

i have the authentic USA shorts from this summer. i have the two-tone version sold in the US and the ones they wore during the Olympics in size XXL.
the Oklahoma State shorts i got are also size XXL.
i don't actually have to wear size XXL, so the waistband is very loose on me.
sorry i can't be of much more assistance.
Do you have team issued pairs of the retail ones?

Back
Top Bottom