System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

like them gator shorts posted above me but 80 is way too much. gonna wait for the black joints to go on sale though, until then i'll just get last years version home and away, nike can keep those orange ones.

honestly i hope they do make pockets on them all... reason being... before i go to the gym i run errands... when i wear my college shorts... i have to carry my phone, wallet an keys everywhere if i dont wear a jacket, and livin in cali, no reason for that **** most of the time.. pockets make it so much easier. 

Anyone else notice that the new waistband with the rubber inside makes the shorts super-tight around your waist? I usually wear a medium but had to get a "large" in the Team USA shorts just so the waist fit comfortably...curious to see if/when someone pulls the trigger on the new shorts and posts an update on here.

Anyone else notice that the new waistband with the rubber inside makes the shorts super-tight around your waist? I usually wear a medium but had to get a "large" in the Team USA shorts just so the waist fit comfortably...curious to see if/when someone pulls the trigger on the new shorts and posts an update on here.
The silicon strip is not what makes the waist tigher, the shorts were just a tighter fit.

I'm missing the whole "pockets" thing, can someone post an embedded image?  Every link ppl post is broken or I don't see anything looking like shorts with pockets.

These def look like the Platinum Elite/Team USA shorts.  I'm guessing they have the real waistband with the rubber guard on the inside.  I picked up all my HyperElite shorts for under $45, no way I'll be spending $80 on these.  The waistband is a nice upgrade but if it's the screen-printed logos like on the Team USA's then I'm finished buying these shorts.

5ui6fc.jpg

I compared this picture to my own Florida shorts from last season and you can kind of see them here. Definitely some kind of stitching that resembles pockets. Other changes include a new hem along the holes in the leg and a lower placed swoosh. If the Gator head logo is indeed screen-printed I will be very disappointed.

Saw these in person today. :smh: charging 60 for replica shorts that were $45 last season. Disgusting...

Doesn't really matter, the public doesn't like these shorts and Eastbay will once again have 95% of the shorts on sale for $41 sooner or later.

Did any major schools get new uni's anyway?  I didn't pay much attention to Midnight Madness this year.  Might not be purchasing any college shorts this winter. 
grin.gif

^ Georgetown will have new jerseys. 6 different jerseys used throughout the year starting with the special camo for Friday's game.

^ Georgetown will have new jerseys. 6 different jerseys used throughout the year starting with the special camo for Friday's game.
Wow.  G'Town has to lead the country in new uniforms the last 5-7 years.  Is that their 4th new uniform since the Jeff Green FF squad?

New shorts dropping online all over now. Eastbay has them – confirms they have pockets and also looks like all logos/swoosh are heat-transferred (just like team USA shorts). Weak, very weak and sure as heck not worth $80. Why not just buy last year's shorts for $40 and get tackle twill?

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...-blue/white/?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH[/URL]

Disappointed no Georgetown yet either. Anybody going to fire on these? If so would love a breakdown and photos if/when you get them.

Doesn't really matter, the public doesn't like these shorts and Eastbay will once again have 95% of the shorts on sale for $41 sooner or later.

Did any major schools get new uni's anyway?  I didn't pay much attention to Midnight Madness this year.  Might not be purchasing any college shorts this winter.  >D

I'll agree...I don't think the public likes these shorts at all. They are overpriced, too thin, and way too long. I have not seen them moving off the racks anywhere over the last couple of years and even when places like Eastbay started the massive clearance on them, most teams were available in every size.

They should go back to the early 2000's when they used the thicker dri-fit material with sewn on logos. They've been going downhill ever since then.

i checked the eastbay link and the shorts are already on sale from the $80 retail on every other site. I wonder if these are shorts that nike wanted to release as the authentics and not the replica shorts which makes more sense to me.

No chance!:x Transfer graphics? Pockets?? And the price went up???:stoneface:
Nike is getting out of control with their prices and the garbage quality. Eastbay probably knew these wouldn't sell at $80 so that's why the discounted them immediately.

everytime I wear these types of shorts, it feels like damn swimming trunks. :x Nike need to go back to thicker shorts and stitched logos.

Back
Top Bottom