System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

black st johns unis are TOUGH

swagged out with the jabrons too 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Eastbay has a bunch of new styles, I can't remember a year when so many new styles were dropped.
Black GTown

New UNC HE's

New Mizzou

Alt Gold Pitt

Grey Ohio State

Anthracite Oregons

Grey Kentucky

annnnnd finally...

Arizona reds! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Grabbed XXLs of those immediately.  I even msg'd EastbayRep last week asking if they were getting those in this year and they said no.  
laugh.gif

I wonder if the HE's have sold much better than SOD because the sizing is more "normal".  Eastbay now has 103 styles, a month ago there were 73, so they dropped 30 new styles so far.  
sick.gif

I think all we're really missing is the Johnnies' and if they drop we can call it one complete winter for twill college shorts.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Why do I just know I won't be able to resist those anthracite Oregons....smh
tired.gif
  merry xmas to me.

Those, Black GTowns, and Red Zonas are all must cops for me.  20% giftcard + next 20% sale = mine.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Why do I just know I won't be able to resist those anthracite Oregons....smh
tired.gif
  merry xmas to me.

Those, Black GTowns, and Red Zonas are all must cops for me.  20% giftcard + next 20% sale = mine.

Enter "Advantage" for 25% off clearance items and "Swoosh" for free shipping on NDC.

Not the best selection but there's Duke, Pitt, Washington, Illinois, USC, Ohio St., West Virginia, Florida, and Oregon shorts available.

$36 shipped is tough to pass up. Considering a few pairs.
Edit: Picked up the Orange Texas and Navy Illinois shorts for $71.96 shipped 
smokin.gif

Couldn't pass on some away Oregon shorts. Should have picked them up when I had the chance at the BES and saved myself 8 bucks, lol.
Just asked Santa for the away Bama, Florida State and Miami shorts. Hopefully the big guy comes through for me in the clutch. 
pimp.gif

I think Eastbay has a buy one, get one 50% on the shorts. I'm contemplating on buying the green and black Oregons. I'm 5'10" and 165 and wear a Medium or Large in normal Nike Shorts; I don't want them to be baggy or too long, so should I get a Medium or Small?

sod.png

xnhd12...I think this years or I guess last years shorts run a bit smaller then previous years. I think you would be safe with a M.

I didn't put any code, I just put two shorts in my cart and one of them became 50% off so I assume Eastbay has a "secret" BOGO 50% deal on the shorts; I did put LKS1STT6 ($10 off $50) to cover the shipping; So two shorts for $67.50 shipped..

Back
Top Bottom