System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Got myself early birthday and Christmas presents with Kentucky and UCONN shorts. I added a Dri-Fit shirt to bring the total to $100 shipped with the $25 off code.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Enter "Advantage" for 25% off clearance items and "Swoosh" for free shipping on NDC.

Not the best selection but there's Duke, Pitt, Washington, Illinois, USC, Ohio St., West Virginia, Florida, and Oregon shorts available.

NDC's selection of team gear seems to have gone way down from what it was a year or 2 ago.  I'm not just talking shorts, but sweatshirts, t's and hats as well.

Originally Posted by xnhd12

I didn't put any code, I just put two shorts in my cart and one of them became 50% off so I assume Eastbay has a "secret" BOGO 50% deal on the shorts; I did put LKS1STT6 ($10 off $50) to cover the shipping; So two shorts for $67.50 shipped..
seems like its BOGO 50% for college related items. just picked up the shorts myself and the warmup up top, threw in some socks and used $25 off $100.

Originally Posted by xnhd12

I think Eastbay has a buy one, get one 50% on the shorts. I'm contemplating on buying the green and black Oregons. I'm 5'10" and 165 and wear a Medium or Large in normal Nike Shorts; I don't want them to be baggy or too long, so should I get a Medium or Small?

I'm 5'11" 170 and wear a large which are baggy.  I could easily wear a medium, so that would be my suggestion.  Small might be too small in the waist.

What is better quality as far as QUALITY BETWEEN NIKE AND ADIDAS goes? I am debating between two schools, one adidas and one nike, are they virtually similar in regards to quality?

picked up the grey g-towns and the green msu ones from the bay. im about 5'11 160lbs. picked up Mediums hopefully they fit
ohwell.gif

What I've picked up to celebrate the start of the new season.  
smile.gif
  All XXL, all purchased for below retail of course.
20111202083542.jpg

There are a few other styles I'll probably pick up throughout the winter.  One of these days I'll post pics of my updated collection.  
pimp.gif

Anywhere to find St Johns shorts?

Also are all the new styles HE? Which if I remember are the thinner material than the older twill and SOD shorts?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

most new styles are HE (thinner material) and St Johns is.
Is the sizing roughly the same in the HE style or what? Haven't bought a pair of these shorts in 2 or 3 years, right when the SOD's first came out.
Thanks for the help

Much smaller, pretty much "normal".  At 6'8 240 I own a few SODs in XL instead of XXL they're so damn big.  I bought one pair of HEs in XL and had to return them.  Even the XXLs are a tad small for my taste.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by andfattoo

most new styles are HE (thinner material) and St Johns is.
Is the sizing roughly the same in the HE style or what? Haven't bought a pair of these shorts in 2 or 3 years, right when the SOD's first came out.
Thanks for the help
yea they are about the same.

An update on my collection, standing at 27 pairs and probably staying that way for a while.  I also have the maroon Arizona States somewhere (aka the James Harden's) but I can't find them.
20111209152739.jpg

20111209152334.jpg

And a solo spotlight for the apple of my eye...

(6 of the 10 are team-issued)

20111209151132.jpg

I would hurt someone for those USA shorts, impossible to find in an xxl anymore. I got some HE UConns. I HATE this new flimsy *@% material Nike is using now. It literally feels like a good trash bag or good napkin with swim trunk lining. It reminds me of Old Navy shirts.

Originally Posted by ehh

An update on my collection, standing at 27 pairs and probably staying that way for a while.  I also have the maroon Arizona States somewhere (aka the James Harden's) but I can't find them.
20111209152739.jpg

20111209152334.jpg

And a solo spotlight for the apple of my eye...

(6 of the 10 are team-issued)

20111209151132.jpg
really ehh??....... you making me want to post my collection
grin.gif

hmmm..... i may..... ill definitely do it if more people want me to show it, it will take some time and energy to make the pics. I used to have more twills but some of them are not with me.
I used to have the following:
Florida(Black gator print)
Florida(Blue last year's model)
Maryland(Red)
Maryland(Yellow
USA(white '08s)
Arizona(White pre-Hyperelite)
West Virginia(White pre-Hypereilte
Ohio State(Red pre-Hyperelite))

And Here is an older pic of most of my Team Issused shorts together. (pic quality aint that good)

Back
Top Bottom