System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Dammit, that secret BOGO sale on Eastbay isn't working anymore.
Still there apparently, just ordered two more.   No self control. 
laugh.gif

This damn UK/IU game made me do it lmao.  Guess it's time to see what's up with these Adidas shorts.  I'm guessing they'll be too small/short and I'll be returning them.

zonaiu.jpg

Get that updated pic, andfattoo.  You gotta have some free time over the holidays lol.

LOL.... once school lets out ill probably be able to do it. I gotta take pics of my Lebron Collection too.

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any shorts for a while, but with the Eastbay BOGO & 20% off code, I just couldn't resist.
eastbay1.jpg

eastbay2.jpg
eastbay3.jpg

Originally Posted by andfattoo

hmmm..... i may..... ill definitely do it if more people want me to show it, it will take some time and energy to make the pics. I used to have more twills but some of them are not with me.
I used to have the following:
Florida(Black gator print)
Florida(Blue last year's model)
Maryland(Red)
Maryland(Yellow
USA(white '08s)
Arizona(White pre-Hyperelite)
West Virginia(White pre-Hypereilte
Ohio State(Red pre-Hyperelite))

And Here is an older pic of most of my Team Issused shorts together. (pic quality aint that good)
Why would you ever get rid of those?? I've been searching for all three of those first SODs forever
tired.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

^^ you actin like people dont lose shorts... hell, ive lost kicks
30t6p3b.gif
true. In that case he's lost a lot of shorts
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
My condolences.
tired.gif

I just bought a pair of the Florida Black Gator ones on Fleabay for $30 (includes shipping)

FYI to all - don't buy the Adidas "point guard" authentic shorts that retail for $55. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

FYI to all - don't buy the Adidas "point guard" authentic shorts that retail for $55. 
laugh.gif

Oh my, I know!! I saw a pair this weekend in Chicago - they are junk! Absolutely horrible, I wouldn't take them for FREE!!! And I'm a cheap -#!@!!!!!!!!!!

They're really thin, a bit on the small side and the sewn on logos are really thin/cheap - similar to swingman shorts but a little worse IMO.  And the worst part is that the IU logo is WAY smaller on these shorts than it is IRL or even in the pic on Eastbay.  They remind me of the old Nike Elite replicas from 9-10 years ago material wise (plus the weak tackle twill).

I haven't returned my Indiana pair yet so I can take pics if you want.

Notice how easily you can see the tag through the shorts.  I'm sure it's not as bad on the non-white shorts but it lets you know how thin they are.
20111222141242.jpg

20111222141249.jpg

20111222141407.jpg

For comparison's sake, here's their team-issued shorts.  Notice how much larger the IU is.

Stetson+v+Indiana+GfI_DouDQxBl.jpg

Here are my twill shorts, im missing Red Zona's and Orange Syracuse pair.  My girlfriend wears them so she probably packed them up cause its winter time.  All XXL.

Here are all my Team-issued shorts, I dont even buy twills anymore.

no problem....... i forgot to post these too.......... they arent team-issused obviously but they are good shorts even though the are hyper elite material.

Back
Top Bottom