System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by thethrill909

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Man I got my eyes on three pairs just hoping for a eastbay sale soon.

You try footlocker? U can use the $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 B-Day coupon posted in the coupon thread. I used it on a pair of Dukes/Michigan States which will be in tomorrow
pimp.gif
Good looks on that, gonna get a few.

Since its March Madness...this was the Nike System of dress for '95 lol. Yeah I was into the game!
ca

Not game shorts but what I have so far... All under retail by either being on sale or coupons
pimp.gif

6840536168_d264820c54.jpg

I love the St. John's
pimp.gif
, been waiting since the tourney last year

Thinking bout getting another 2 pairs using the $25 off $100 coupon from FTL. Debating between a combo of Georgetown, Gonzaga and Xavier. I'm a Big East guy so Georgetown is almost a lock so it's really down to the Zags and X-Men.

I've got all three of those pairs...all big-time favs of mine. Can't go wrong with any, especially the Zags or the gray G-Towns.

Originally Posted by Caerus

^ Word.

A lot of them are discounted to 44.99.  Not all , but quite a few.  Then tack on 15-20% and thats not to shabby.  Depends on the school and CW.  Newer colorways don't seem to be discounted but stuff thats been around 6-12 months should be.

Bah, black Georgetowns not marked down.
The Authentic Hyper Elite shorts are marked down from 80 to 60.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Bah, black Georgetowns not marked down.
The Authentic Hyper Elite shorts are marked down from 80 to 60.
$60 is still too much for those new hyper elites.  Not feeling those at all 

got my %+$$ from vegas nike store! man i coulda bought all the plats...they were dope! and i was pissed the plat elite socks were sold out..they only had 12-15 smh 

Hey guys,
Quick question, Are the new mid major shorts like george mason or VCU last years twill fabrics or are they the new thin fabric.

Thanks

Bo

I have a couple of the Hyperelite shorts (UK and UCONN) in a small and they go below my knees, so how would older Nike shorts (pre-SOD) in a medium fit?

Back
Top Bottom