System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

these arent shorts...but i was extremely proud to get this jersey cus i already have the shorts...so when i play in lg's ill be rockin the full unis! lol

and oh yes... this was another great pick up from ross.... only $16!

NDC got the platinum shorts on sale now. And other random teams..... About to finally cop those Marquettes!
(if you trying to get multiple pairs, like 3 or more holla @ me, can get for you cheaper)

The |_| shorts are definitely the best out IMO 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My collection. Hopefully I am done buying 
alien.gif

zloiew.jpg

I ordered new pairs of Nikes Layup Shorts, and they thinned them out in addition to raising the price two bucks. Plus they are a little bit longer. The first version Layups were thicker, and the lines on the shorts were vertical. Eastbay still has the older versions for 19.99(msrp-28.00). The Newer versions are 24.99(msrp-30.00). I really like the first version as they were thicker, but Im sure some people like thinner material for their bball shorts. Just a bit of information just so you guys know.

what the...Eastbay just raised the price of the shorts from 44.99 to 47.99. I've never seen them raise prices before...strange

Originally Posted by henz0

The |_| shorts are definitely the best out IMO 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My collection. Hopefully I am done buying 
alien.gif

zloiew.jpg
good stuff henz you and my boy Danny are on a whole 'nother level 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Just copped some Florida Hyper Elite shorts sz Large off Eastbay...hopefully they aren't too long! 

photo1rr.jpg

photo2ea.jpg

Came up on these USC shorts at the nike outlet in Camarillo. $19.99 plus F&F coupon...came out to $15 out the door.

Just got a swoosh account, but really disappointed in the selection on ndc..Is this the norm or is there a wider selection towards the beginning of the season?

I'm sure for next season they'll have a FEW more.. But it aint gonna be on Eastbays level.. I wish
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

I'm sure for next season they'll have a FEW more.. But it aint gonna be on Eastbays level.. I wish
30t6p3b.gif

I thought you told me you weren't buying anymore. You're a liar Henry

Originally Posted by pootaing

Just got a swoosh account, but really disappointed in the selection on ndc..Is this the norm or is there a wider selection towards the beginning of the season?

u could always forward that acct to me 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pootaing

ndc never really has a wide selection.

Eastbay has BIG sale on College shorts -- pairs going for $34.99. Wonder if they are trying to blow out inventory to usher in his year's crop of shorts. Hope they aren't switching them over to the $80 price point and quality that the Platinum shorts were at. The Team USA Olympic shorts were at that price point and that was a tough pill to swallow.

Came here to post that as well, I went to Eastbay and had my mind set on coughing up the 59.99 for a pair of Memphis shorts.
Now I saw 34.99 and was like :nerd::smokin8) , 2 pairs now.

:smokin

champs has a sale going on selling the authentics for 47.99, just ordered the black florida pair that had eluded me for so long

Back
Top Bottom