Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

LMAO, homie went od trippy mane

i thought you didnt believe in souls doe

You guys have horrible reading comprehension skills, cause you've been taught all your life to look into things as black and white. I believe in things way stranger than souls, I don't pass it off as fact. I have never died so I don't know whether or not souls exist or not.

For the one who think Tahiry is fat, how much weight do you think she should lose?

Depending on what she looks like now, I'd say 15-20? Anything that gets her below 24 BMI. Her healthy weight is about a 130, right now I'd say she's about 150ish.

I just dont get it.

Tahiry isnt fat you cant spot reduce, what do they want her to do.

Look at bria myles, she lost like 10-20 pounds and leaned out to the point her back muscles are showing yet her mass and thighs are still huge.
Certain women are built different get over it.

Don't back down now man.....

LOL what page you sure it wasn't a typo, why did I have Barr in that? Either way they are both fat, what's done is done let's be solution oriented. The fact that I don't believe I said that clearly means it wasn't my intent but carry on....:lol:

As long as no one is saying I'm tryna smash Roseanne cause she thick Im good money.

LOLOLOL, I see what you did there. I didn't even know Roseanne's name was Barr how the hell did I know to include her name in my post. I clearly never said that. Good one tho....:lol:

Last edited:
I just dont get it.

Tahiry isnt fat you cant spot reduce, what do they want her to do.

Look at bria myles, she lost like 10-20 pounds and leaned out to the point her back muscles are showing yet her mass and thighs are still huge.
Certain women are built different get over it.

I'm ok with certain women getting built diff, Beyonce looks fit when she works out. I suggest Tahiry do the same. She has cellulite everywhere.

LOL what page you sure it wasn't a typo, why did I have Barr in that? Either way they are both fat, what's done is done let's be solution oriented. The fact that I don't believe I said that clearly means it wasn't my intent but carry on....:lol:

As long as no one is saying I'm tryna smash Roseanne cause she thick Im good money.

LOLOLOL, I see what you did there. I didn't even know Roseanne's name was Barr how the hell did I know to include her name in my post. I clearly never said that. Good one tho....:lol:
hahahahahahaahahahahaha

Naw man I already mentioned this a few pages back, I'm NT thick. :x

My weight fluctuates tho, I just need to spend a few days in the gym. I lose weight and gain muscle relatively easy.

All this debating and it turns out your FAT..... I swear NT....

All this debating and it turns out your FAT..... I swear NT....

What? But do you see me calling myself thick to sugar coat it? >D I see that its a problem and I'm trying to get back in the gym, unlike a lot of these women who are complacent with being overweight.

People think I work out when they look at me for some reason. :lol: I think my height hides a lot of it, if I were short it wouldn't be a good look.

Last edited:
LMAO, homie went od trippy mane

i thought you didnt believe in souls doe

You guys have horrible reading comprehension skills, cause you've been taught all your life to look into things as black and white. I believe in things way stranger than souls, I don't pass it off as fact. I have never died so I don't know whether or not souls exist or not.
nah fam, i remember distinctly you agreeing with sillyputty (before NT switched) that nothing happens after you die, you just decompose

idk what your stance has been in the more recent threads, change of heart?

nah fam, i remember distinctly you agreeing with sillyputty (before NT switched) that nothing happens after you die, you just decompose

idk what your stance has been in the more recent threads, change of heart?

Yea, like I said you guys are taught to think in black and white. If you're not Christian you are atheist. I don't know what happens after you die I have said that several times in those thread. This is what happens when people group me with silly putty. The basic principles that Silly Putty and I agree on is that the burden of proof is on people making magical claims and our distaste for all things Christian. I tend to side with atheists in debates because at the end of the day the burden of proof is not on them, I however don't really consider myself an atheist. But I have slightly more strict agnostic views on things, with a touch of authotheistic Satanist beliefs.

You probably failed the SATs, you have no sense of point of view whatsoever. These are the simple-minded people dude goes so hard to argue with, that's why I keep my sentences relatively short. :smh:

When you die you do decompose, and the matter in your physical body goes to create other life. Whether or not, a soul or a force exist is beyond the scope of our understanding.

Last edited:
So i missed out on this thread and its clear yall on a whole other subject, but does she have the herp or not?

:lol: :lol: Nah Anton and Putty aren't the same dudes, though it would be hilarious if they were, since 1 is entering med school and the other is almost finished (or something like that).

Back to the phat booty cuties and beautiful longbacks :pimp:

I don't remember silly being a self *** dude but he definitely tries to hard just like him :nerd:

LOL you wish I hated myself.

It's funny cause I actually talk to Putty in real life, maybe I have dissociative personality disorder. :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom