Taxi 12's - December '13

NDC estimated delivery is tomorrow but tracking is showing them at my local FedEx since 1am this morning.

Hope they don't put me on ice for a day, bring them to me!

Regardless of how dumb it sounded, it is pretty obvious he means latinos living in the northeast portion of the U.S.

Latino is latino no matter what part of a state they live in. The only obvious thing is how stupid it was to add the northeast part

Man I knew after something bad always comes something good, I missed on the Taxi's, but today copped the Air Force 180 (Barkley's), been on a lookout for these for quite some time...
View media item 697022
aand..where did you find that?ebay?

No, this is a QS drop. We've had a NT thread on it since June. There was no release date, just a random drop.
Ordered mine today for $130.
:nerd:

Got 2 pairs since there was so many different opinions on the sizing... definitely glad I went .5 down!

Kinda jealous with you guys getting on-time shipping. UPS down here in Dallas is so behind it's not even funny. I'm still waiting on a pair of air max's that shipped 2 weeks ago from Eastbay. Just sitting at hub while I keep getting exception notices.

Who knows when the Taxi's get here. Each pair I got is coming UPS too.

Kinda jealous with you guys getting on-time shipping. UPS down here in Dallas is so behind it's not even funny. I'm still waiting on a pair of air max's that shipped 2 weeks ago from Eastbay. Just sitting at hub while I keep getting exception notices.

Who knows when the Taxi's get here. Each pair I got is coming UPS too.
Call your local UPS HUB, (warehouse) and just ask them wtf going on, never call 1800 # they don't know jack, worked for UPS for over 2 years its peak season for them so things are at an all time high for delays cuz of so much volume going in & out of states. This week has the most deliveries of every year

Call your local UPS HUB, (warehouse) and just ask them wtf going on, never call 1800 # they don't know jack, worked for UPS for over 2 years its peak season for them so things are at an all time high for delays cuz of so much volume going in & out of states. This week has the most deliveries of every year
Already did...they just keep saying they're behind and working through it and don't have a delivery date for me.

Got eastbay shipping and the weight is 8.8 lbs, that's good news to me, means that two pair did go through..... whew!

Got eastbay shipping and the weight is 8.8 lbs, that's good news to me, means that two pair did go through..... whew!

Yeh the two pairs is hit and miss. When the 88s and black toes dropped on the same day I managed to get two pairs of each. I then received a call in the afternoon explaining it is limit one per customer and they adjusted it to one per shoe. Grapes I got through on two pairs, fear 3s and 4s I got through on two pairs.

so after waiting 3 days I finally received a email from finish line saying they cancelled my order. 
mad.gif
 WTF!

Back
Top Bottom