TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mess with what EWD said. If you want it...GO GET IT!
Be a boy, be a man, be a martyr. :pimp:

Last edited:
I really don't see what's wrong with what EWD said, though...

Can y'all let me know?

I thought it said "go out and get it"...?

:nerd:

I really don't see what's wrong with what EWD said, though...

Can y'all let me know?

I thought it said "go out and get it"...?

:nerd:

Did you see the text message screenshot? And the flexing done after the cringe worthy screenshot?

Exactly, a man of stature he claims to be would naturally attract woman, you wouldn't have to "prove" your worth, she would have recognized your worth as soon as you spoke your first words. Or even walked in the room for that matter. Like I said, you can pull insecure broads with that approach. But a real, successful woman would dead you immediately with those crazy texts he sent.

It seems like the concept of signifying is lost upon most heads in here. I always see chicks on ig posting clips from that kanye interview where he's just going on and on and being full of himself with caption "yaasssss". Like I said I personally wouldn't go to that extent but sometimes you just have to let it be known. Chicks are attracted to big egos and conceited mfers whether they admit it or not. As long as it comes across like you are sure of yourself and not trying to convince yourself or others

There was a chick I was messing with before and we got on the topic of the game. She mentions a guy that tried to get at her and what was going thru her head. She said it was something like "he thought he could pull me. are you serious? You can't pull me" :lol:. When she said that and also the way she said it, straight from the heart no posturing, it turned me on and also made me feel some kinda way about myself because I DID pull her. Only natural for it to have that effect in reversed roles

Last edited:
those screen shots were beyond "confident" but whatever, if it works for him, cool. Could never be me tho.

Anyone got any solid/clever go to Tinder openers?

Looking for some diversity

I think Doc had an  opener " does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend now " as soon as you get matched .

I endorse that line but can't take the credit.

That was アミーゴ アミーゴ 's line

Extremely effective opener - always got a response. Just gotta know how to keep it going based on their response

Anyone got any solid/clever go to Tinder openers?

Looking for some diversity

I think Doc had an  opener " does this make us boyfriend and girlfriend now " as soon as you get matched .

Extremely effective opener - always got a response. Just gotta know how to keep it going based on their response
That was goat opener. @Ecook0808
You have another one for me?

The line truly is money. It was mine.

So easy to just keep it going.

U know I've had some gems ready to go for you.

The line truly is money. It was mine.

So easy to just keep it going.

U know I've had some gems ready to go for you.

Tell my roommate that :lol:

Still stuck on 1 :smh:

Exactly, a man of stature he claims to be would naturally attract woman, you wouldn't have to "prove" your worth, she would have recognized your worth as soon as you spoke your first words. Or even walked in the room for that matter. Like I said, you can pull insecure broads with that approach. But a real, successful woman would dead you immediately with those crazy texts he sent.

[COLOR=#red]Now you're acting like a chick that was offended. How you gonna tell me what works for me? Why you so salty about what works for me bruh. You showing a lot of estrogen right now. And yes this is EWD.[/COLOR]

Now you're acting like a chick that was offended. How you gonna tell me what works for me? Why you so salty about what works for me bruh. You showing a lot of estrogen right now. And yes this is EWD.
Not salty at all homie, do you, i never have to prove my worth or beg for a woman. If it works for you, fine. don't affect me to the slightest. You the one looking like a simp bruh.

How do i look salty? I just pointed out that a man of your "apparent" stature would never put himself out there like that. But like i said, do you homie.

[COLOR=#red]Now you're acting like a chick that was offended. How you gonna tell me what works for me? Why you so salty about what works for me bruh. You showing a lot of estrogen right now. And yes this is EWD.[/COLOR]

EWD you've dropped a lot of gems in here but I can't say I wasn't surprised by that particular method. So I understand some of the responses but do you. Every man is different and the only thing that matters is that you're comfortable doing it and it works

Not salty at all homie, do you, i never have to prove my worth or beg for a woman. If it works for you, fine. don't affect me to the slightest. You the one looking like a simp bruh.
How do i look salty? I just pointed out that a man of your "apparent" stature would never put himself out there like that. But like i said, do you homie.

[COLOR=#red]More estrogen, with the shade :lol: You can't just say "do you" you have to estrogen it up by throwing in a subtle jab. Then you trying to tell me I'm not and can't pull successful women. You sound dumb...I'm not even in a ratchet environment. Most if not all the women around me aee successful and beautiful. I still have the very nice looking PhD chick and as a matter of fact she's more successful and better looking than the chick i texted.

Deep down inside something bothers you about my success and the way i do things. Don't be such a chick about it homie [/COLOR]

EWD you've dropped a lot of gems in here but I can't say I wasn't surprised by that particular method. So I understand some of the responses but do you. Every man is different and the only thing that matters is that you're comfortable doing it and it works

[COLOR=#red]Thanks brother. Means a lot coming from yourself.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Thanks brother. Means a lot coming from yourself.[/COLOR]

Gotta start posting stories again. I'm stuck living vicariously through y'all :lol:

More estrogen, with the shade
laugh.gif
You can't just say "do you" you have to estrogen it up by throwing in a subtle jab. Then you trying to tell me I'm not and can't pull successful women. You sound dumb...I'm not even in a ratchet environment. Most if not all the women around me aee successful and beautiful. I still have the very nice looking PhD chick and as a matter of fact she's more successful and better looking than the chick i texted.

Deep down inside something bothers you about my success and the way i do things. Don't be such a chick about it homie
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom