TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would probably never do what WheyMint did, at least not to that extent, but I could see it working and I know a handful of guys like that and most of them are pretty successful. It may come off as try hard, douche baggery, or insecure but if done in a matter of fact kinda way it's definitely effective. Sometimes being/feeling confident is not enough and an explicit demonstration of confidence can go a long way

I would probably never do what WheyMint did, at least not to that extent, but I could see it working and I know a handful of guys like that and most of them are pretty successful. It may come off as try hard, douche baggery, or insecure but if done in a matter of fact kinda way it's definitely effective. Sometimes being/feeling confident is not enough and an explicit demonstration of confidence can go a long way

[COLOR=#Red]And there you have it...my faith in NT has been restored. At least one person gets it.

The way I post in here is different than let's say a Mugen, but we have similar intent...to pass on advice that may help you to achieve your goals in life...it seems as if it's only about women but that's just the trojan horse used to get y'all attention.

After you strip away the extreme nature of my last example you'll see the real nugget of information I was trying to pass on and that is:

Put in the work and build yourself up to a level where you can be rarely denied...and if by chance you are denied don't be afraid to let a job, a chick, a coach know that they need to reconsider because you know who you are, what you can bring to the table, and be prepared to back it up. The world now is ultra conpetitive...that means even less opportunities for the same amount of people...a Beta attitude will complain and/or accept that as a reality...an Alpha attitude looks at it like "well there's still opportunity and I will NOT be denied", and then go about making it happen. The upper echelons of career is pretty dam ruthless my guys...it ain't all "kumbaya". Mofos are jockeying for position and aren't going to help you because they don't want to give you anything that might give you the edge. I been there and I've seen that, and I have thrived regardless. I'm sharing tips, perspectives, and angles that could possibly help y'all. Like Homie said, y'all don't have to be as extreme as I can be sometimes, but I guarantee a lot of what I say can be helpful.

It's funny because from time to time I get pm'ed here on NT asking me what's the key to getting what I want and achieving my goals...sometimes I'm hesitant to answer because I feel that a lot aren't ready to hear the answer. And yes this is EWD.[/COLOR]

See that's the thing saying **** like "go up in the ranks", you treating this **** like a job, giving it way too much credence. It might work, but there's a level of creep and self respect you gotta hold to. Over selling myself like that to a female? **** it, anyone? Nah b. Good luck out there though, and keep posting. Part of what I liked about the thread were the different cultures and approaches, whether I liked them or not.

That can't be Big Bro EWD..
Confidence will always be the essential emotion(if you will) to maintaining a healthy life. I will never argue that because you need belief in your own skills to make it in this world.
Now what I have said numerous times is that until you love yourself and carve out what you want your legacy to be, yambs and relationships should be the very last thing on your mind. You can have all the "Alpha" traits in this world and walking around with the fattest pockets but if your girl is choosy, none of that matters. Get right with self first and you don't have to "hard" sell people on who you are or what you are about.
A man of integrity and high moral standards will stand out like a sore thumb(laws of attraction). If you have to put in all that work for a woman, your game is backwards.
The second most essential emotion to survival is humiliate. Knowing when you have lost and time for you to move on will save you copious amount of time on your life.
Everybody wants results but don't nobody want to do the work..
There is no right-wrong, easy way to women or money but one thing I have always learned from every situation I have ever been in is that you have to love and trust yourself and never put anyone over you(unless you have a child).
Legacy + Contribution to Mankind>>>>>YAMBS..

Over is better than under TRUST!! Results bro results. You'll understand that as you go higher up in the ranks.

I know what I'm talking about, and I've been successful with the women for a long while. Like I said I can pull that off without damaging myself or my reputation because at the end of the day I tell no lies as far as who I am and what I have to offer. Font can turn against me (which is surprising since I was going to meet up with homie at A&M),  and whoever else. At the end of the day as much as NT has been a part of my life for over a decade, if it's time to move on it's time to move on. I've made my stamp here, I've helped out peeps when I could, I've tried to inspire, and I've kept it real.

My cornerstone as far as what I've talked about in here is confidence...it's lacking in a lot of individuals believe it or not. If y'alll were to hear me in a job interview for a major company/position you guys would prolly roll your eyes as well. I literally told my interviewer that I more than likely not interview with another company because I felt this interview went well.  Ballsy? Yes, confident? Definitely. Over-Confident? Some might say. Effective? Well I got the position so hey and trust they aint just handing over that amount of bread to whoever got their hand out...you have to be about something point blank period.

wait... turn against you? lolwut? nah, bruh...

I was talking about ol' buddy that posted the text screenshots... talking about it was a disappointment and what not.

i totally agree w/ what you're saying about going after what you want.

confidence is key... a ton of chicks dig that. i think that if you're respectful, then you'll be fine

but some dudes in here are going overboard w/ it... it's cool to joke about it w/ a lady like "yeah... i'm dat *****"..

I always just say everything in moderation. cant be too humble, but not too confident... it's better to slide to the more confident side... but still keep in mind no one likes a show-off for too long...

in regards to the LDR,

been in a couple b/c i transferred colleges.

some worked, most didnt.

the one i'm in now... we made a promise that we wouldnt go more than 3 weeks without being in with each other...

been holding true to it for about a year... it's easy now, though... b/c we're only 2.5 hours apart...

but If i move to the east coast for grad school... that's gonna be tough as a muh

look here fellas. Mint posted what works for him and that there takes ball knowing a majority of NT'ers would call him out on his method. Do what works for you. If his method works for him then that's cool and end of story. It's endless ways to get yambs. Everybody flourish

Met this 35 year old chick at work yesterday we talked for at least 20 minutes what make things crazy is the fact that me and her son went to the same highschool , on her way out she ask me for my number , patiently waiting for her to hit me up , never had older yambs in my life .

[COLOR=#Red]And there you have it...my faith in NT has been restored. At least one person gets it.

The way I post in here is different than let's say a Mugen, but we have similar intent...to pass on advice that may help you to achieve your goals in life...it seems as if it's only about women but that's just the trojan horse used to get y'all attention.

After you strip away the extreme nature of my last example you'll see the real nugget of information I was trying to pass on and that is:

Put in the work and build yourself up to a level where you can be rarely denied...and if by chance you are denied don't be afraid to let a job, a chick, a coach know that they need to reconsider because you know who you are, what you can bring to the table, and be prepared to back it up. The world now is ultra conpetitive...that means even less opportunities for the same amount of people...a Beta attitude will complain and/or accept that as a reality...an Alpha attitude looks at it like "well there's still opportunity and I will NOT be denied", and then go about making it happen. The upper echelons of career is pretty dam ruthless my guys...it ain't all "kumbaya". Mofos are jockeying for position and aren't going to help you because they don't want to give you anything that might give you the edge. I been there and I've seen that, and I have thrived regardless. I'm sharing tips, perspectives, and angles that could possibly help y'all. Like Homie said, y'all don't have to be as extreme as I can be sometimes, but I guarantee a lot of what I say can be helpful.

It's funny because from time to time I get pm'ed here on NT asking me what's the key to getting what I want and achieving my goals...sometimes I'm hesitant to answer because I feel that a lot aren't ready to hear the answer. And yes this is EWD.[/COLOR]

Naw you're thinking of EWD, thats not him.

it's him, bruh..

:smh:

Met this 35 year old chick at work yesterday we talked for at least 20 minutes what make things crazy is the fact that me and her son went to the same highschool , on her way out she ask me for my number , patiently waiting for her to hit me up , never had older yambs in my life .

:pimp: :pimp:

*e-daps* 

need a older joint back on my roster...

That can't be Big Bro EWD..
Confidence will always be the essential emotion(if you will) to maintaining a healthy life. I will never argue that because you need belief in your own skills to make it in this world.
Now what I have said numerous times is that until you love yourself and carve out what you want your legacy to be, yambs and relationships should be the very last thing on your mind. You can have all the "Alpha" traits in this world and walking around with the fattest pockets but if your girl is choosy, none of that matters. Get right with self first and you don't have to "hard" sell people on who you are or what you are about.
A man of integrity and high moral standards will stand out like a sore thumb(laws of attraction). If you have to put in all that work for a woman, your game is backwards.
The second most essential emotion to survival is humiliate. Knowing when you have lost and time for you to move on will save you copious amount of time on your life.
Everybody wants results but don't nobody want to do the work..
There is no right-wrong, easy way to women or money but one thing I have always learned from every situation I have ever been in is that you have to love and trust yourself and never put anyone over you(unless you have a child).
Legacy + Contribution to Mankind>>>>>YAMBS..
Exactly, a man of stature he claims to be would naturally attract woman, you wouldn't have to "prove" your worth, she would have recognized your worth as soon as you spoke your first words. Or even walked in the room for that matter. Like I said, you can pull insecure broads with that approach. But a real, successful woman would dead you immediately with those crazy texts he sent.

So i just read 500+ missed posts. Seriously wtf happened here :smh: :lol:

The yambs at my grad school are great and most single ones are showing interest, but the school is way too close knit, so imma stay away. Plus the ones I have interest in are all in comitted LDRs. Almost turned into a homewrecker but I told her i'm not into anything serious so that was deaded.

On another note, University of Vermont yambs are :evil:. Friend and I basically started a tally count at this point.

Last edited:
look here fellas. Mint posted what works for him and that there takes ball knowing a majority of NT'ers would call him out on his method. Do what works for you. If his method works for him then that's cool and end of story. It's endless ways to get yambs. Everybody flourish

Agreed.

it's him, bruh..

:smh:

I knew it was him. Red Font & the talks of going Texas A&M was the give away. He just didnt mention about using the new username and figured people would know its him with the font and color is my guess.

Last edited:
Anyone ever mess with hippie chicks?

I got the green light by this girl that doesn't wear make-up, shave her legs, or wear deodorant. Still very cute though (with pants on :lol: ).

Assumed she was a lesbian, but she might be bi-.

Last edited:

I got the green light by this girl that doesn't wear make-up, shave her legs, or wear deodorant. Still very cute though (with pants on
laugh.gif
).

eek.gif

I got the green light by this girl that doesn't wear make-up, shave her legs, or wear deodorant. Still very cute though (with pants on
laugh.gif
).

Used to mess with two hippy mamis back at school.

Heavy tokers. First time I chilled with one she pulled out a 4 foot piece that almost had ya boy meeting Christ. 

But they do not shave their yambs which eventually turned me off. They did shave their legs though ... the girl you talking to is straight wildin.

Needless to say they are some of the coolest females to get lit with and their sex be on point.

Have that girl shave her legs while taking a shower and proceed to beat box word to Biz Markie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom