TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

My god at that text convo. Did way too much, your a straight weirdo in her eyes now. Shorty seriously might walk the other way when she sees you.

I feel like if she was digging him the tiniest bit, no response after "now you know" would've had her rolling back at some point with the "heeeeeeeey".

Last edited:
"Got to cut the grass to see the snakes."
"You can't hide your true self forever"
Two mottos I live by.
When I first join NT I was just trying to find a thread that spoke to me on the realness. Found the OG thread and met a lot of like minded individuals that lived some of the situations I had been through. Sad to see it come to this but ****** rarely want the truth. I don't mind my opinions being dissected and dismissed,that is the beauty of debate and having your own moral code and following the own beat of your heart. We all have to wake up and live with ourselves and at the end of it all, I never ******* on anyone's ideology but I will not lie , if something doesnt sit well with me, I'm not going to hold my tongue for a friend or foe. I even hope people disagreed with me because honestly you have to find what works for you on your own path. I gave advice for those seeking, nothing more, nothing less. Funny how ****** all of a sudden want to preach TRUTH, but the first moment you have a true disagreement, they want to take shots at you because "Your happy and life is good". ***** that don't make me soft, that makes me GROWN. There ain't no need to talk about my "Resume", I know what I have done in life. Some good, Some bad but that shaped me into the Husband and soon to be Father that I am. **** I look like losing my cool on an Internet forum. **** I have to laugh at this post because in and of itself is hilarious[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji].
What I realized is my time is truly up and I can't bring dialogue to a conversation that I'm not even part of anymore. This thread is for the single male trying to find his path and build his empire and also enjoying life and YAMBS. My services are definately not needed because I'm Good. As I finish studying for the night, my future is asleep and happy. Whether we make it or not, at this very moment, this is what I grind and live for, this is what keeps the Hulk inside of Bruce Banner. I'm going to chill and lay in the cut and let you new guns(and even the OGS) have this.
Big Homie, still got love for you. Always had your back even when ****** stayed coming at your neck in your own thread. But I know when to distance myself from the bs. It was a good run...
Wealth,Healrh and Success to all.[emoji]9996[/emoji]️
giphy.gif

jeternephew.gif

Use the back seat and having a truck helps too

As for these last few pages there's really no words
mean.gif
my friend's company gave him a Smart car one day to use. He said he did it with his ex there....

I can't even imagine.

GUYS, I'm a college freshman. Never had a girl before, and for the first time, I approached a girl thats in my class before we had class. I started the conversation and she ended up giving me her number before I even asked for it. This was yesterday. Should I text her now? She said she could send me her project from another class that I wanted to use, so I was thinking about texting her if she could send that over. I like to talk more in person, so I dont know how to text or what to say or how long to keep the first convo. 

Ok now i understand. I usually don't read those super long posts and skip em lol.

I personally have never been where EWD was. I make plans with girls and know from the get go what the deal is. Heck, we both do. I have never had that back and forth with a girl or noticed them noticing me.

The closest I've been was when I was in college.

Told a girl something a long the lines of, "I saw u watching me..." type and she said, "Stop flattering urself." Hit her back with the wink and she rolled her eyes. Think I hit within a week actually lol.

At the end of the day we are all going to have our different ways of approaching. I was once a super a-hole and came into my own after college. BUT at the same time (my girl and i had this talk last night) I feel superb confidence still has that a-hole, not giving a care about a girl/ situation.

She straight up told me that I can be an a-hole but that it's just my confidence shining.

(But I'm also the guy who was called "overrated" by a girl) :rofl:

mugen81 mugen81 I haven't been posting a lot recently for the same reasons. The thread may have turned, but stay with it. I personally think u give the best advice in here (even though I don't read all ur posts sometimes...those things are long hahaha!)

As for the future of the thread. I'd love for more stories to be posted. I know when @youngdoc and I were in our prime (not so long ago) we came through 2-3x a week with updates of what's going on. Even if it was out fails, it still helps the thread realize what's working and what isn't.

To the young cats in here... Preached this from day one... TAKE UR SHOT. Don't ever be afraid of failure. U need to grow some hair on that chest of urs and deal with it. Made me the man I am today.

At the end of the day I hope I get to meet/ hang with a lot of the OG's. I have been lucky enough to become close friends with The Doc. Like this dude will be in my wedding close. And that's because of NT.

My dude suberzat1 suberzat1 and I chat on almost a daily basis and will be hanging together at the end of the month up here in the bay.

lpheat22 lpheat22 and I went out multiple times and are both now wifed up, but I know I gave him some advice in his dealing with the wifey.

Love the NT family, and remember...

"I get older, and they stay the saaaaaame age."

-E

U guys should def link up and have a crazy night out on the town! :nthat:

That goes for y'all. Cheaper for you guys in the US to come to Asia than us heading Stateside. :lol:

But if any of you do find your way to Manila, Kingcrux and I will make sure you all enjoy. :nthat:

That goes for y'all. Cheaper for you guys in the US to come to Asia than us heading Stateside. :lol:

But if any of you do find your way to Manila, Kingcrux and I will make sure you all enjoy. :nthat:

Some recruiter actually just saw my LinkedIn and was interested... Job was in Shnaghai lol.

But 68k a yr definitely ain't making me move there :rofl:

@Tdogg2k if I don't go London at the end of the year, Asia and Tokyo are the other two places I want to visit. I will hit you up if my destination is Asia.

アミーゴ アミーゴ One up dude. We need to figure out which warrior game to go to.

Some recruiter actually just saw my LinkedIn and was interested... Job was in Shnaghai lol.

But 68k a yr definitely ain't making me move there :rofl:

You know that for us in this part of the world, that 68k annual salary is already considered making bank. :lol: :smh:

Expats out here are living like Kings.

Just recovered after a huge mistake :smh:

I had a few drinks last night and my buddy brought up my ex, whose name starts with the same letter as my current.

I get home pretty tipsy, and the current comes over unannounced. We get into an argument about something stupid and in the heat of the argument I called her by the ex's name :stoneface: @ myself for that

She has the expected reaction, loses it and wants to break up citing that I must not be over her.... in all actuality I am. It was an honest slip bros.

This morning she is still pissed, asking for my address so she can ship my stuff back to me. I try to get her to hear me out but she wasn't having it. So I charge it to the game and send her a text along the lines of thanks for everything, I appreciated our time together and take care.

By lunch she calls me and seems much more civil. We talk and agree to talk some more about it. It sounds like she changed her mind but I still feel uneasy. I feel like I'm treading water on the wrong side of cuffin season.

Just recovered after a huge mistake :smh:

I had a few drinks last night and my buddy brought up my ex, whose name starts with the same letter as my current.

I get home pretty tipsy, and the current comes over unannounced. We get into an argument about something stupid and in the heat of the argument I called her by the ex's name :stoneface: @ myself for that

She has the expected reaction, loses it and wants to break up citing that I must not be over her.... in all actuality I am. It was an honest slip bros.

This morning she is still pissed, asking for my address so she can ship my stuff back to me. I try to get her to hear me out but she wasn't having it. So I charge it to the game and send her a text along the lines of thanks for everything, I appreciated our time together and take care.

By lunch she calls me and seems much more civil. We talk and agree to talk some more about it. It sounds like she changed her mind but I still feel uneasy. I feel like I'm treading water on the wrong side of cuffin season.

I think you are cool man. Its Friday, take her out to dinner, buy her a handbag or something.

suberzat1 suberzat1 yessir! I usually try to avoid the DC bars cuz I'm 19 and not tryna get caught up in the city, but I'll deff make it out for the Sup NT homies. But word man, UMD is awesome. Yambs are ripe, hella students, as well as great education. Love it here. Was my second choice for school, so glad I chose here. But fr fr we deff need to go yamb hunting. College is really too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom