TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I get to work today and a co worker who is a girl came up to me and said "I saw Julie (an ex coworker) last night and asked she about you...she didn't care what anyone else is doing and how they are, she just wanted to know how you were and that she misses you".

Now here's the thing fellow yambino's. She's straight up wifey material. Good looking girl, good head on her shoulders. I have a tendency of getting signs mixed up. It's been a while since I texted her, I recently just ended it with man ex gf for the second time.

So question is, how would you approach this?

What kinds of meds are got depression my girl been depressed and I told her to get some meds but we both don't know which meds help

I might finally be able to knock something off my bucket list :smokin

• Have sex with a girl who has a boy friend.

So.
Met this girl on Tinder a few days ago . Started texting. She's not your average texter. She'll text me 3 or 4 paragraphs at a time about what she's doing, like's to do , or what she has planned. Super chill girl. Our schedules suck so It'll be hard to hang out but she seems interested in meeting up sometime.

Anyways. Looked up her number on Facebook and what do you know? She's cuffed. :smh: ................ :pimp:

Any advice bros? Not sure if she is trying to be friendly if or she wants the d.
Honestly I don't have a lot of experience with girls. Not sure how to approach this. Definitely want to smash though. I don't care if she has a bf either. I don't know him so who cares?
I'm new in town and want to pick up some fwb.

.....................Yea not a cool goal/bucket list thing...
Nothing to be "Proud" of doing.

chicks like that are thirst traps, there are plenty of women out there go find your own conquest not someone elses.

sorry I can't endorse this, maybe someone else who doesn't care along with you can.
but defintely not going to encourage or promote you doing this.

So.
Met this girl on Tinder a few days ago . Started texting. She's not your average texter. She'll text me 3 or 4 paragraphs at a time about what she's doing, like's to do , or what she has planned. Super chill girl. Our schedules suck so It'll be hard to hang out but she seems interested in meeting up sometime.

Anyways. Looked up her number on Facebook and what do you know? She's cuffed. :smh: ................ :pimp:

Any advice bros? Not sure if she is trying to be friendly if or she wants the d.
Honestly I don't have a lot of experience with girls. Not sure how to approach this. Definitely want to smash though. I don't care if she has a bf either. I don't know him so who cares?

.....................Yea not a cool goal/bucket list thing...
Nothing to be "Proud" of doing.

chicks like that are thirst traps, there are plenty of women out there go find your own conquest not someone elses.

sorry I can't endorse this, maybe someone else who doesn't care along with you can.
but defintely not going to encourage or promote you doing this.

Exaggerating with the goal thing fam. If it happens it happens. I'm not going to say no if a girl is throwing herself at me.

6qtrr.gif

So.

She's not getting the attention she needs from her bf so she is using you as a texting buddy. I'm not saying that she doesn't actually want to meet up with you. Maybe her relationship is on the fritz and she is looking for someone else before she officially ends it with her bf. It happened to me where one of my ex had tinder and it said it was just for entertainment. Then our relationship got bad, she moved out of the city but said she still loved me and wanted to see me. Then I find out from a mutual friend that she's been dating a guy off tinder for a month and he met all our other mutual friends just not me. I confronted her, she lied, I told her I knew, she said she couldn't talk about this right now, then we never really talked again. They dated for a good two years might still even be together right now I dunno.

But ask yourself do you really want to get involved with a girl like that? When I met her she had a bf but started throwing me signs. Then a week later broke up with her boyfriend and came over to my place we hooked up that same night. I should've known that if she did it to the guy before me she would do it to me too. Treehoppers are the worst man. As soon as things start to go bad or she finds something better she'll do the same thing to you and sneak around your back. These girls have a lot of self-esteem issues and need constant validation. Being single for them and dealing with heartbreak is not an option. And because of this, they bring a whole lot of BS from their past relationships into the next. You also gonna have to deal with her bf still, or at least her talking to him for a while before he (or she) both finally move on. Trust me, it's not worth it. If you're gonna do it at least don't take her seriously, just smash.

Last edited:

So.

Don't do it fam. Have some integrity. Im speaking from experience. Be better than that.

I swear my ex did some voodoo on my ***. Not voodoo cuz its good P like literally some spell. She African (no racist). Got me going back but I don't want the *****. 

Last edited:
Well technically he isn't wrecking. Shorty is. However, don't partake in that nonsense.

Sounds like wrecking to me because he is asking for advice on how to get with her and isn't even sure if she is just being friendly.

It's always a bad look but it is really a bad look if a dude is going out of his way and making an effort to homewreck by chasing the chick.

She's not getting the attention she needs from her bf so she is using you as a texting buddy. I'm not saying that she doesn't actually want to meet up with you. Maybe her relationship is on the fritz and she is looking for someone else before she officially ends it with her bf. It happened to me where one of my ex had tinder and it said it was just for entertainment. Then our relationship got bad, she moved out of the city but said she still loved me and wanted to see me. Then I find out from a mutual friend that she's been dating a guy off tinder for a month and he met all our other mutual friends just not me. I confronted her, she lied, I told her I knew, she said she couldn't talk about this right now, then we never really talked again. They dated for a good two years might still even be together right now I dunno.

But ask yourself do you really want to get involved with a girl like that? When I met her she had a bf but started throwing me signs. Then a week later broke up with her boyfriend and came over to my place we hooked up that same night. I should've known that if she did it to the guy before me she would do it to me too. Treehoppers are the worst man. As soon as things start to go bad or she finds something better she'll do the same thing to you and sneak around your back. These girls have a lot of self-esteem issues and need constant validation. Being single for them and dealing with heartbreak is not an option. And because of this, they bring a whole lot of BS from their past relationships into the next. You also gonna have to deal with her bf still, or at least her talking to him for a while before he (or she) both finally move on. Trust me, it's not worth it. If you're gonna do it at least don't take her seriously, just smash.

dang bro sounds like some 500 days of summer ishhhh
I hope all is well now. Females will have you feeling good then tear you apart :smh: :smh:

Needed to see this.

I dont think he's wrecking at all.. and I appreciate when cats test my chick.  Females constantly need to be tested and go through that "nah *****" bootcamp of sorts, so that they are continually intune with that they want.  Temptation is a reality of life.. just because something is being offered, doesn't mean she has to take it.  If the broad takes it, she can keep it.. shes not for me and he's doing me a favor.  #ye shrug

What cats have to stop doing at some point, is thinking they have to take care of a female to keep her around, or acting like its a badge of man honor to fit the bill for everything.  Split things down the middle from day one, set a standard and you will worry less about losing your "investment". Chicks are like stocks.. keep an eye on it constantly and know when to sell or buy more stock in the chick.

Last edited:
Keep it pushing

Passed on a lot of yambs because of similar situations. Had girls that were dating my friends throw it at me and girls that my friends liked but they didn't like them and instead liked me. What goes around comes around fam.

So.

Last edited:
This man knows :smokin

Honestly the reason why a lot of guys feel hurt when a relationship ends is because of the money and time they spent on the girl and they feel it was all a waste
What cats have to stop doing at some point, is thinking they have to take care of a female to keep her around, or acting like its a badge of man honor to fit the bill for everything.  Split things down the middle from day one, set a standard and you will worry less about losing your "investment".

This man knows :smokin

Honestly the reason why a lot of guys feel hurt when a relationship ends is because of the money and time they spent on the girl and they feel it was all a waste
What cats have to stop doing at some point, is thinking they have to take care of a female to keep her around, or acting like its a badge of man honor to fit the bill for everything.  Split things down the middle from day one, set a standard and you will worry less about losing your "investment".

Word. I split everything with the chick I'm seeing now and it makes things so much less stressful. I don't ever have to worry about going out and paying for two people. It's awesome because it makes me want to go out for dinner, dates, drinking, etc... more instead of just chilling at home and saving money. This is another reason why I don't think I'll ever date another chick in college (unless her parents give her a lot of money to play with) because although I didn't mind paying for my ex since she was broke, we would've been able to have a lot more fun going out if she paid her own way.

The chick I'm with now treats me too good. Said she ordered my birthday present yesterday when I told her all I wanted was the Star Wars tix she already bought me. She said she got me something else too. I made her dinner last night and then rolled up after. She started topping me off soon as I start :pimp: Really makes you feel like a king 8)

Last edited:
That feel when a chick reaches for her wallet when the bill comes, no questions asked is priceless (no pun intended) :smokin

Word. I split everything with the chick I'm seeing now and it makes things so much less stressful. I don't ever have to worry about going out and paying for two people. It's awesome because it makes me want to go out for dinner, dates, drinking, etc... more instead of just chilling at home and saving money. This is another reason why I don't think I'll ever date another chick in college (unless her parents give her a lot of money to play with) because although I didn't mind paying for my ex since she was broke, we would've been able to have a lot more fun going out if she paid her own way.

The chick I'm with now treats me too good. Said she ordered my birthday present yesterday when I told her all I wanted was the Star Wars tix she already bought me. She said she got me something else too. I made her dinner last night and then rolled up after. She started topping me off soon as I start
pimp.gif
Really makes you feel like a king
glasses.gif
The bolded is paramount.  Allows both parties to keep things fresh, and allows a chick to put the D on a pedestal like we do for them.  Believe it or not, most females like doing things for someone they care about. But humans are human, so if someone is constantly like "nah babe i got it", "nah girl dont buy that for yourself, i got you boo".. it aint trickin if you got it type deal.. then who is going to go against getting taken care of?  Noone i know of.  Take money out of the equation, seduce a chick mentally and physically and flourish or move on to the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom