TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanLovah

also, to the guy who wrote this....meet Mike aka micmorales

Mic - Are you talking about rasta AM1s? If you are PYS restocked on them I think and has all the sizes.
buuwhahahhahahaha
roll.gif
this guy doesn't pay retail! he's a budget ballerrrr
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

Haha alright that's understandable =P. Couple weeks ago there were a few up on the bay that ended witharound 78 shipped, might check there if someone posted em.

R-N-S god those are so beautiful..

Finally found some time between school and work...(crisone this is what your pair should have been)

Originally the white/blue/grey polka with gum sole..ill post better pics when i wear them tomorrow

buuwhahahhahahaha
roll.gif
this guy doesn't pay retail! he's a budget ballerrrr
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

babygirl, u know me to well! luv ya! Now send me my box!!

KB, great job...

Oli, persian BWs are always on point

good stuuf folks!

and Brick, have fun!

persian BWs are hot
pimp.gif
... and KB those customs are DOPE the gum bottom sets them off quite nicely, well done.

If you guys knew what kind of weather was going on over here you would know how much it hurts to see pics like Olis
laugh.gif
.. last weekend we had 15 cm of snowand now yesterday/today its looking like we are going to have about 30 cm
smh.gif
WISH ME LUCK OUT THERE haha

persian BW's? I wonder why they nicknamed it persian
nerd.gif

JDocs - got back from shovelling snow, there was at least 15-45 cm of snow
smh.gif

(crisone this is what your pair should have been)
..............WORD, those look way better, I sold my ID's to some cat in France, I wasn't feelin them anymore.

Dope job Bizzle.

Peace.

Cris.

Wadup Fam,

Oli, dope Persian BW's
Mr. KBiZZLe, those customs look dope
eek.gif

Guy, sorry to hear that man, ik wist niet eens dat je BMX rider was!

For today:
ded15ae7734447121503ab5599cd2ed3f46defe.jpg

Goodmorning/afternoon/evening Fam........

I got a little surprise for you, I got a little batch of TAF tees done, basically to test the colors, and these came out DOPE, so for all ya Neon AM heads,this one is for you, VERY limited in quantities, M-XXL, 4 each:

These don't have the sleeve "87" design on them.

So for those Fam Members who are interested, hit me up, first come first served, I can't reveal pricing here, so hit me up on my email only:

crisuno@comcast.net

Peace.

Cris1.

Hello Fam! JD sports Air Max Light in the OG cw dropping soon. (Another $200+ sneaker for U.S. residents
mad.gif
)
More pics: http://www.jdsports.co.uk/jdfirst.aspx?id=6836

Oli, Jojo - Sick BW's
eek.gif

Guy - Get well man. I used to ride back in the day but injuries were taking longer to heal espeacially with age.

Brick - I think another suitcase is needed when you return. Have fun out there.

KB - Your customs are always on point

Cris - E-mail sent. These would be perfect with my neon lights.

^ Word......I was thinkin of gettin those too, hmmm, maybe. I got your payment, sendin out today.

Greg.....I got your payment also.

Thanks Fam............

Cris.

wow those are dope Lights
pimp.gif
.. all these JD exclusives are killing me. It would be cheaper to just get a ticket and bring them all back.

JD Sports keeps putting out awesome Air Maxes that we will never see here.

Meanwhile, I unDS'd the Red Earth (so says the boxtag, but I guess it's okay to call them crimsons or maroons) Stabs today.

3bd1506fca568c604841567ed6983f46da0ae2e.jpg

darn that tee shirt is dope.
im guessin you need a sick collect to be in amfam. cause there are a lot i like abour am but i just dont have the collect.

Actually, I didn't.
laugh.gif

I never got around to taking pictures of all my AM's. I guess I could post my old collection picturewhich shows a majority of my AM's. I guess I'll tell everyone why I love AM's though.

Well, it all started in 5th grade for me. I walked into a Foot Locker and these Orange/Red-Black AM'swere just popping out. I went right over there and asked what they were and the girl only told me they were "Tuned Air's"(Nike Air Max Plus, butdidn't know that at the time), so I told my mom that I wanted them, but she really wasn't feeling the price. So, I begged, pleaded and cut deals withher, so she finally gave in. I think I did the most chores in that one month, than my whole life to show that I cared for them. Anyway, I guess that'swhere it all started for me. My favorite model is the AM1987 or better known as the AM1. Something about the simplicity of that model and the qualitymaterials that use to be a definite on old models has my love for them grow so much. I've slept pretty hard on AM's and I try to keep up, butsometimes it's hard for me to keep up with all of the old AM's and AF1's that I want. Anyway, that's my story and here's some of myAM/Runner collection(Ignore all of my other stuff and sorry!) . . .

4vmyce9.jpg

Not included are my Cave AM1's, Friendly Football AM1's, and my Adventure PackAM1's.

Have a great day everyone.
happy.gif

Nice shirts Cris!
I just sent you an e-mail if you got an extra one in my size to sell. They look dope man, hope I can get my hands on one. Thanks!

~jjkicks

babygirl, u know me to well! luv ya! Now send me my box!!

nerd.gif
arghhhh i gotta get that box out! there may be a surprisein there
tongue.gif

dope BWs on this page...

Chris, I PMed you back! Oddly enough, I thought I clicked "send", but I never did! So,
it was sitting there in my draft box. I was wondering why you hadn't hit me back
laugh.gif

Cris1....dope tee!

Kbizzle- nice customs....is that pink or purple?

spacej23- got my stamp for the entire pic! Js, SBs, 3Ms, Undftds, Atmos, HOAs, Clots, Caves, Homegrowns, Infra x 2 and OG icarus!!!
eek.gif
IS THAT MY COLLECTION PIC?!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^ Word, ya got my "stamp of approval" as well, ya got a choice collection other than AM's, plus you're consistant with yours.......

Go ahead and sig the fam my dude.......also, hit me up for your size.

Cris.

cant wait for the new shirt to arrive...thanks cris. looks dope!

nice persians oli, i havent worn mine since last july, luckily i dont have paint chipping on the midsole...*knocks on wood*

for today...
96 tailwinds
21biwic.jpg

2gv0x7b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom