TEAM MALIYAH--HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MALI (on 4/13/13)

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE THREAD!!!!!! 

Well, I haven't been on here in a while...Something tells me that I am glad I shouldn't have been on here because If i would have seen the posts about me (at the time being) then i might have cussed dude out! And yes i was very offended...Let me just state some facts here...and before I do i want to make it clear that when i got pregnant i didnt have much support, but I had a job, graduated high school, went straight to college, got my own apartment and car and took very good care of my daughter. So to say it was my fault for getting pregnant with no help was pointless. I was yes a young single parent BUT DOING ALL THE RIGHT THINGS AND DOING IT PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!! the reason i say i didnt have much support was because although at the time my mom was alive, we didn't see each other that much. and i never talked nor seen my family as much as i should have. its not up to me to have to travel and beg my family to be in my life. i had other important things going on. if they wanted to support then they would have. DON'T NO ONE HAVE TIME TO BE CHASING SOMETHING OR SOMEONE WHOM DOESN'T WANT TO BE CHASED....now some facts.... 1. my mom passed away in 2011 from cancer so even if i wanted to get support from her now that my daughter is sick, I COULD NOT!!! 2. i lost a lot of friends that i was close to when my daughter got sickly. is that my fault. I THINK NOT!....just shows that they weren't real friends. 3. my family became even more distant too me when my daughter got sick. once again NOT MY FAULT. but as i lost a lot of important people in my life, I GAINED A LOT OF OTHER GREAT PEOPLE. EVERYONE HERE AT NT, FB, IG, EVEN RANDOM PPL ON THE STREET THAT KNEW ABOUT MY DAUGHTER AND WANTED TO HELP. I might not have the "family" or "close friend" support/help that my daughter and I truly deserve, but THE ONES WHOM DO HELP AND THOSE PEOPLE ON THE SOCIAL INTERNET REALLY DO CARE AND THAT I APPRECIATE! JUST BECAUSE I GOT PREGNANT AT A YOUNG AGE MEANS NOTHING AND THAT SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BEEN BROUGHT UP! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. i know i should have had a kid at an older age, but so what. my daughter is here now. (sick or not) i will continue to be blessed that i have her and appreciate everything that has been done for her!! there is no reason to shun me for that. things happen all the time. unexpectedly. it was very rude and disrespectful for you to make it seem as if i am using my child to get money. WHICH IS VERY UNTRUE!...people want to help. why would i say no to help. im not some rich star out here living the good life. i only live  blessed and appreciative. whom am i to say no to money that will help thru my daughters treatment and well being???....who am i to tell someone NO for caring??...I THINK I DESERVE AN APOLOGY...not because you stated your opinion, but because you stated your opinion with incorrect facts and dont know the situation...my daughter and i have been an inspiration to many people across the country. i understand that many will not care, disagree, hate and be negative about the publicity that i have done for my daughter. and that is ok. im not mad at that, but this is our life not any elses. if you don't like the things just simply take yourself away from the thread and keep it moving. that is all. will i be mad or upset that i lost a follower or supporter?? NOT AT ALL!...my daughter will gain one very quickly. IF YOU KNEW ME YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT SAYING WAT YOU DID...AN YES I SHOULDN'T HAVE EXPLAINED MYSELF AN LET IT GO, BUT I THINK I HAD TO SAY SOMETHING ONE TIME. my mom always told me,"A CLOSED MOUTH WONT GET FED..." which i believe is very true. how else will people start caring? how else will people learn to help others and support if no one is asking for it...ect ect..(im sure you get the picture). so i ask that you kindly leave this thread if you have nothing positive to say. if you do have positive things to say then you are more than welcomed to stay. :smile: 

THANKS EVERYONE FOR BACKING ME UP BTW! 

IN MORE IMPORTANT NEWS: MALI IS DOING SPLENDID.... THERE IS NO PROGRESSIVE DISEASE ACCORDING TO HER SCANS, BUT SHE STILL HAS A LITTLE BIT OF NEUROBLASTOMA CELLS IN HER MARROW ACCORDING TO THE BIOPSY OF HER BONE MARROW. SO EVERYONE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT HER HAVING HER BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT A FEW MONTHS AGO. TO ME, IT DIDNT WORK. BECAUSE SHE STILL HAS IT IN HER MARROW. BUT THE DOCS NEVER SAID IT DIDNT WORK...HMMM WELL IM NOT STUPID AT ALL. I KNOW WASSUP. SO THIS TREATMENT THAT SHE IS STARTING IS CALLED IMMUNOTHERAPY/ANTIBODY THERAPY. IT USES ONES OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM TO BUILD UP AND FIGHT OFF TUMOR CELLS. IT RUNS HOW CHEMO DOES. WE GET ADMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL, SHE RECEIVES HER TREATMENT FOR 5 DAYS, WE LEAVE, GO BACK IN 2 WEEKS AND SHE GETS ANOTHER TREATMENT. IN BETWEEN WE GO TO THE HOSPITAL FOR APPOINTMENTS. SO YES VERY EXHAUSTING. BUT LAST WEEK WHEN SHE STARTED IT, SHE CAUGHT A FEVER (WHICH IS KNOWN TO HAPPEN) AND NOT ONLY DID SHE GET A FEVER, BUT SHE GOT AN INFECTION IN HER LINE THAT IS IN HER CHEST. (CALLED A BROVIAC PORT). SO UNFORTUNATLY SHE HAD TO STOP THAT TREATMENT. SHE ONLY GOT IT FOR 2 OUT OF 5 DAYS...TO ME THAT IS A HUGE DEAL BECAUSE SHE NEEDS EVERY BIT OF THIS TREATMENT TO HELP HEAL HER. BECAUSE EVENTUALLY THOSE TUMOR CELLS IN HER MARROW WILL THEN OVER CROWD HER NORMAL CELLS THEN CAUSE ANOTHER TUMOR. NOW THIS WOULD BE IF SHE WAS UNTREATED SO NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT NOW AND I HOPE NOT NEVER!!...SO WHEN SHE GOT AN INFECTION THEY KEPT HER IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A FEW DAYS...NOW WE ARE HOME ON IV ANTIBIOTICS AND IV FLUIDS. I HAVE TO ADMINISTER ALL OF THIS AT HOME. ITS STRESSFUL BECAUSE EVERYTHING HAS TO BE DONE AT A CERTAIN TIME. ON TOP OF THAT TAKING CARE OF HER AND MY HOME ECT ECT...IM A STRESSFUL 21 YEAR OLD LOL BUT YET IM STILL MANAGING AND GETTING THRU THINGS NO MATTER IF IM A SINGLE MOTHER OR NOT. GOD HAS OUR BACKS AND WE WILL BE OK!! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT AND I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT GETTIN ON AND UPDATEING YOU! HAPPY NEW YEARS BY THE WAY!! :smile: 

straight like that! I'm glad the disease isnt progressive, but that lil girl needs to be better now!

not Mali, but I thought this was dope!

**** CANCER[/SIZE]

397663_331381483636971_2052510415_n.jpg

Glad to hear she's doing well.  I can't imagine how tough it is to deal with everything, but it's good to see no one has given up yet...

Glad to hear she's doing well.  I can't imagine how tough it is to deal with everything, but it's good to see no one has given up yet...

Remember the words of Jimmy V my man!!!

May God continue to bless you abd the little one. She is destined to be something GREAT!

good to see baby girl still fighting strong :nthat:

@bombazeverchick dont even let 1 screen name on the internet get you. the ones who have been following this thread know you 2 been through more struggles and sacrifices in the last year then these keyboard clowns been in their whole life. stay strong for your daughter. people all over the country are praying/pulling for her

im glad this thread is bumped. been trying for the last few, missed the sign up deadline last year, but im doing a cancer walk/marathon this year!
**** cancer

pimp.gif
Hair. Pardon my ignorance, but I didnt know that her hair would grow back like that. Pretty cool to see

Last edited:
:pimp: Hair. Pardon my ignorance, but I didnt know that her hair would grow back like that. Pretty cool to see

yeah its nice to see. She had to go through her 40th blood transfusion of her young life yesterday evening. But shes strong, a blood transfusion aint **** compared to what she's been going through

Glad to see she is doing better. Mom and daughter are both strong mentally and spiritually. Will keep you in prayer.

Man, I saw this thread when solarius first made it, read the first page, and stopped following it after that.
mean.gif

Just went through the entire thread and I'm amazed at Maliyah's resiliency.
pimp.gif

She is awesome. Glad to see that she's doing better.

There are few adults that could've gone through the trials and tribulations she's gone through at such a young age, yet alone maintain a positive attitude throughout.

Also props to Maliyah's mother.

I'm not a parent yet, but I can only imagine how trying this ordeal has been on you, especially being more or less on your own.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and you're daughter.

All the best.

Back
Top Bottom