TEAM MALIYAH--HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MALI (on 4/13/13)

This child is simply AMAZING.

Mom & Maliyah you are unbelievable display of courage, strength but most importantly Love.
I cannot truly express the admiration that I have for you both for what you have endured and for deciding to share your story with us. Your story is heartbreaking and heart healing at the same time. Mom I wish I could give you a hug right now. On behalf of my mom, & awesome moms everywhere I just want to say thank you! Thank you for being a perfect example of love,sacrifice, & unselfishness. She may only be 2 but she will never forget seeing your face every time she opens her eyes. You are the source of her strength and I can't imagine how much it has taken out of you to have to be so strong for so long. As NT has already shown, we are with the both of you as you continue through these difficult times. I hope that our efforts, regardless of how small, can put a little bit of gas in your tank when you feel like you are running on empty. So happy to see that beautiful smile of hers and to hear that she is getting better.

Solarius, NYC Posite and all of you guys who have taken it upon yourself to donate your time, money, gifts, or even a simple prayer you have my utmost respect. It is a beautiful thing to see people help others in need even when they are complete strangers. This is what it should be about. Let's keep it going,

Team Maliyah is strong & undoubtedly she will be triumphant in the end.

Those pics are beautiful.

Like Tuxedo said both of ya are beyond strong. Especially you Tazz because you not only have to be strong for yourself you have to show her how to be strong. I dont know what your going thru but having a 6 yr old I can relate to a child being your soft spot.

Always remember that as long as your there for her she will fight thru anything.

Last edited:

apparently Makalya Moroney (angry faced chick from the Olympics) went to visit the kids at Childrens Hospital. Sorry for the crappy pic

Last edited:

apparently Makalya Moroney (angry faced chick from the Olympics) went to visit the kids at Childrens Hospital. Sorry for the crappy pic

was mal doin her makyla not impressed face ....soooo darn cute

Last edited:
UPDATE ON MALI: So things are going great! She only needs 12hrs of Iv fluids and IV food (compared to 24hr's)... She is starting to eat and drink better! The clot she has is cleared, but she still has to get 2 shots a day for 3-6 months because she is still at risk. We are getting a pass on Thanksgiving to be home with family and friends so im excited about that! N possibly being discharged the following week! 46 days here so far! I know mali will be psyched to get some air and then finally go home!! 

#you can do it mal! stay strong mamas! [emoji]9829[/emoji]

thank you for that! I needed to hear this! I also thank everyone on here! If it wasnt for solarious, it wouldnt be possible to meet such great people around the states!! god bless u all! i will continue to stay strong for mali! she is just my world! glad i can inspire everyones heart and open there eyes up to what is important in life! 

thank you for that! I needed to hear this! I also thank everyone on here! If it wasnt for solarious, it wouldnt be possible to meet such great people around the states!! god bless u all! i will continue to stay strong for mali! she is just my world! glad i can inspire everyones heart and open there eyes up to what is important in life! 

I formally request at least one holiday pic. I love seeing her progress.

:smile:

I formally request at least one holiday pic. I love seeing her progress.

:smile:

Hell yeah, we need some cute Christmas stuff. Also, Tazz said she is going to start selling Team Maliyah hoodies, so keep your eye out for those bro bros

Maliyah got admitted to Children's Hospital on October 8th, 2012 and Is being Discharged TODAY (11/26/12)!! Congratulations Maliyah! You Made it thru a BIG step in your treatment & DID IT ALL WITH AN AMAZING SMILE AND BEAUTIFUL STRENGTH! I applaud you baby girl and talk so highly of you not only because your my daughter, but because you are resilient!! Literally!! You are just kickin this cancer in the *** and Ima be right there with you thru everything!! i LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! Its exhausting, "mind boggling" and stressful but Mali and I BOTH will keep the faith knowing that god is in control and will continue to heal!! SPECIAL THANKS TO THE FRIENDS, FAMILY, FB SUPPORTERS AND THE LORD! YOU ARE ALL SO SPECIAL TO US AND WE LOVE YOU ALL!! [emoji]9829[/emoji] May god continue to bless and give great luck to you and yours!! [emoji]9829[/emoji]

SN: NEXT UP, RADIATION... LETS IT GET IT NEUROBLASTOMA...WE FIGHTING BACK HARD!! Put that on EVERYTHING!!

Mali and mom came to visit me at work. I was too busy pretending to sell these Cool Grays, but man that girl is adorable, like a little babydoll

I'm super excited and have been talking to my girl about Maliyah. Been wondering how her progress has been, this is great news and I for sure will be celebrating today.

Thanks guys, she had to go in for a radiation treatment today, but she is just fine. Her and mom came past my job the other day to say hi lol

Back
Top Bottom