TEAM MALIYAH--HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MALI (on 4/13/13)

I JUST LOVE HOW THIS POST NOT ONLY TALKS ABOUT MALIYAH, BUT OPENS UP EVERYONES HEART TO TALK ABOUT THERE EXPERIENCES! MY DAUGHTER HAS TOUCHED SO MANY PEOPLE! AND I TELL EVERYONE, WE WILL SOON BE ON THE ELLEN SHOW TO INPIRE AND TELL THE STORY TO THE WORLD! I THANK YOU ALL! AND FEEL LIKE NT IS FAMILY TO MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

SHORT UPDATE ON MALIYAH:
[h5] [/h5]
Mali is eating for the first time in 5 days!! She is only taking little bites because it still hurts for her to swallow, but at least she is trying! My daughter is so awesome! Love my lil munch! [emoji]9829[/emoji]

Today Troy Polamalu came like he always does every friday! We where unable to get his autograph bc i forgot the damn picture in our room lol smh, but like i said he is here every week, we will get it soon! But we did get a picture with her steeler jersey on! ill be posting on fb and here! :smile:

I JUST LOVE HOW THIS POST NOT ONLY TALKS ABOUT MALIYAH, BUT OPENS UP EVERYONES HEART TO TALK ABOUT THERE EXPERIENCES! MY DAUGHTER HAS TOUCHED SO MANY PEOPLE! AND I TELL EVERYONE, WE WILL SOON BE ON THE ELLEN SHOW TO INPIRE AND TELL THE STORY TO THE WORLD! I THANK YOU ALL! AND FEEL LIKE NT IS FAMILY TO MY DAUGHTER AND I BOTH!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

SHORT UPDATE ON MALIYAH:
[h5] [/h5]

Mali is eating for the first time in 5 days!! She is only taking little bites because it still hurts for her to swallow, but at least she is trying! My daughter is so awesome! Love my lil munch! [emoji]9829[/emoji]

Today Troy Polamalu came like he always does every friday! We where unable to get his autograph bc i forgot the damn picture in our room lol smh, but like i said he is here every week, we will get it soon! But we did get a picture with her steeler jersey on! ill be posting on fb and here! :smile:

dope 8) glad to hear she is doing better and eating on her own

Mali is starting to get white blood cells back! 1.1 out of 0 THATS A PRETTY BIG DEAL!! So her counts are starting to come up. Things are going very well! #TEAM MALIYAH!! [emoji]9829[/emoji]
smokin.gif
Great news

Real talk, your daughter has been in my prayers a lot lately. During the month of October when I usually put in the most time visiting patients at local hospitals, I cant help but think about your daughter and the progress she is making.

YES he is pretty amazing!!

Hate the steelers but the respect I have for Troy just went through the roof

Good thing is that I didnt hear about this on the news which means the most to me.

God bless your daughter!

Yeah thats what I said. I live in Pittsburgh and I had no idea about this. He goes for the kids, and doesnt make it a media event, he truely makes is about the kids

UPDATE ON MALI: MISS MALIYAH HAS 4.2 THOUSAND WBC'S out of (normal range) 5-10 thousand... THATS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT AND MORE THAN THEY EXPECTED IN A SHORT TIME!! She is doing just amazing!! They even think we can go home within the next 2 weeks because she is doing so well. i wish and pray!! No fevers anymore (so far!), negative (blood cultures), does not need pain meds, mucositis (mouth sores) are just about gone, and she is active as ever!! The main thing that will keep us in the hospital is her eating! Not that she won't get sent home on IV fluids and IV nutrition if necessary, but its just a hard enough job to take care of her. Having to already give her 3 shots a day at home and then have to do her IV at home is just stressful and a lot! But nonetheless, When i become a nurse this will be a blast for me!...(learning via life experiences).... [emoji]9829[/emoji] ITS MY BABY I'LL DO W/E IS NEEDED NO MATTER HOW HARD!! 

I CANT WAIT TO BRING HER HOME! SHE WILL BE SO HAPPY!! [emoji]9829[/emoji] SN: we love our NT family!! :smile: you all are so amazing!! 

UPDATE ON MALI: MISS MALIYAH HAS 4.2 THOUSAND WBC'S out of (normal range) 5-10 thousand... THATS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT AND MORE THAN THEY EXPECTED IN A SHORT TIME!! She is doing just amazing!! They even think we can go home within the next 2 weeks because she is doing so well. i wish and pray!! No fevers anymore (so far!), negative (blood cultures), does not need pain meds, mucositis (mouth sores) are just about gone, and she is active as ever!! The main thing that will keep us in the hospital is her eating! Not that she won't get sent home on IV fluids and IV nutrition if necessary, but its just a hard enough job to take care of her. Having to already give her 3 shots a day at home and then have to do her IV at home is just stressful and a lot! But nonetheless, When i become a nurse this will be a blast for me!...(learning via life experiences).... [emoji]9829[/emoji] ITS MY BABY I'LL DO W/E IS NEEDED NO MATTER HOW HARD!! 

I CANT WAIT TO BRING HER HOME! SHE WILL BE SO HAPPY!! [emoji]9829[/emoji] SN: we love our NT family!! :smile: you all are so amazing!! 
AMAZING, She has been in my prayers and thoughts lately. Ive even shared this heart felt story with my mother and family back home.Maliah is a very strong little girl, all will be well soon enough

@solarius49, I commend u bro for allowing the NT family to be able to be a part of this young lady's precious life! You are the meaning of a true friend to Maliyahs family!!! And to all the onez who prayed, donated, bought gifts, etc., much respect!!

Thanks bro. Thanks to all you guys forreal! I'm so happy to hear that she is doing better!

THANKS PIGLOVE, thanks for being a good dude and for really taking your time and resources to do something nice for this little girl! Piglove, as well as all you guys are amazing

Hers pictures from "Flashes of Hope" photography

this is like pure inspiration right here. like beside everything, its all good :smokin

Last edited:

THANKS PIGLOVE, thanks for being a good dude and for really taking your time and resources to do something nice for this little girl! Piglove, as well as all you guys are amazing

No thanks necessary, this pic was all I need.

What a beautiful smile. :tongue:

Thank You

Last edited:
Makes my heart melt seeing her smiling in those pictures! She is so strong and she will get through this! Keep on fighting Mali!!!

Back
Top Bottom