TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Here's a newly updated shot of my Complete Air Penny Collection.  I actually excluded a few extra pairs for the picture just so my rows could be lined up better.  Excluded are my black Penny IV's, white/black/silver Penny IV's, white/silver Penny I's and my duplicate pairs.  I'm sure the shoe collecting will continue but this is all I've got for now.

javascript:void(0);
Sole Collector featured my complete Air Penny Collection shot on their Instagram yesterday. I'm so happy to see that many people still appreciate Penny Hardaway and his shoe legacy as well. Looks like they decided to cut my widescreen shot into 3 separate parts instead.
Nice collection! A lot of heat there.

Sole Collector featured my complete Air Penny Collection shot on their Instagram yesterday. I'm so happy to see that many people still appreciate Penny Hardaway and his shoe legacy as well. Looks like they decided to cut my widescreen shot into 3 separate parts instead.

Congrats, I wonder how I can get Sole Collector to post my collection???

Congrats, I wonder how I can get Sole Collector to post my collection???

Thanks, Max! If you're on Instagram, just be sure to hashtag them all the time. I've got likes from them before but I guess this time they really liked the pic and decided to repost it.

Thanks, Max! If you're on Instagram, just be sure to hashtag them all the time. I've got likes from them before but I guess this time they really liked the pic and decided to repost it.

Thanks for the info, I guess I have to enter Instagramm then!

Just got this vintage NBA poster framed of Penny going against Jordan, Ron Harper & Dennis Rodman.

I think I scored big time, I got an authentic Pro-Cut Penny Orlando home jersey from the 99 lockout season, it will be with me in around 2 weeks, then I will post some pics, plus the little other Penny Stuff that I got recently!

I think I scored big time, I got an authentic Pro-Cut Penny Orlando home jersey from the 99 lockout season, it will be with me in around 2 weeks, then I will post some pics, plus the little other Penny Stuff that I got recently!

the white stars jersey that sold for 1891.00 dollars?

Nice! I have that white stars jersey in a size 44.

the white stars jersey that sold for 1891.00 dollars?

Absolutely, call me crazy, but that is the second last puzzle piece to all my pro cut Penny jersey during his orlando days and maybe next week I will get the last piece of puzzle!

I feel like on a roll! Yesterday I copped the pro cut Magic 95-96 home jersey, so now I got all authentic or pro cut jerseys that he wore during the Magic era!

Have you all realized how much good Penny heat is on the market right now! Checked the web today and there is some interesting stuff that is still on my checklist. I will post some pics of my lateest additions end of next week, since I will only get everything next wednesday, then I will check what is still missing from the list!

Cheers!

Hope everybody is having a good week so far, thursday will become my best day so far, since I will receive my Pro Cuts then!

By the way I was able to get a 2000-2001 Champion Penny Hardaway authentic home jersey!

2013 seems to be my lucky year!

Back
Top Bottom