TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

^ Nike Zoom BB

:nthat:

I'm still searching for that pinstiped home jersey which you just posted up above as well but I need it in a size 40 or 44!  Here's what I currently own though with Authentic Penny jerseys.  I do have some replicas too but I'll post them at a different time.  Just want to share my authentics for now.  Still on the hunt for a few more pieces though.

^Nice authentics. You can only get a pro cut/team issued of the home jersey, they didn't make them for retail.

^Nice authentics. You can only get a pro cut/team issued of the home jersey, they didn't make them for retail.

Oh man. Thanks for that info. No wonder I never find it in that size. I guess I'll have to search for the procuts then.

I'm still searching for that pinstiped home jersey which you just posted up above as well but I need it in a size 40 or 44!  Here's what I currently own though with Authentic Penny jerseys.  I do have some replicas too but I'll post them at a different time.  Just want to share my authentics for now.  Still on the hunt for a few more pieces though.

Nice collection! I want that Knicks jersey!

Thanks, Max! I want that white pinstriped Magic jersey like you've got!

in case I find a second one, I will let you know,

I got 11 authentics now and I tried to calculate how many Penny wore through his career I came up with 17:

1993 - 1998 Orlando home
1993 - 1998 Orlando road (blue)
1993 - 1998 Orlando road (black)
1999 Orlando home
1999 Orlando road
99 - 00 Phoenix home MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
99 - 00 Phoenix road (purple) MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
99 - 00 Phoenix road (black)
00 - 01 Phoenix home
00 - 01 Phoenix road
02 - 03 Phoenix home
02 - 03 Phoenix road (purple)
02 - 03 Phoenix road (Orange) MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
04-05 Knicks home MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
04-05 Knicks road MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
06-07 Heat home MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
06-07 Heat road

the 50th anniversary jerseys I did not count, since those are basically the same only the logo is different

the more jerseys you got the more difficult it gets to fulfill the collection...sad but true!

in case I find a second one, I will let you know,

I got 11 authentics now and I tried to calculate how many Penny wore through his career I came up with 17:

1993 - 1998 Orlando home
1993 - 1998 Orlando road (blue)
1999 Orlando home
1999 Orlando road
99 - 00 Phoenix home MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
99 - 00 Phoenix road (purple) MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
00 - 01 Phoenix home
00 - 01 Phoenix road
02 - 03 Phoenix home
02 - 03 Phoenix road (Orange) MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
04-05 Knicks home MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
04-05 Knicks road MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
06-07 Heat home MISSING THAT ONE IN MY COLLECTION
06-07 Heat road

the 50th anniversary jerseys I did not count, since those are basically the same only the logo is different

the more jerseys you got the more difficult it gets to fulfill the collection...sad but true!

I appreciate it. Thanks! Very nice jerseys in your collection! Good point on how it gets more difficult collecting them all. I have the replica version of the older Purple Suns and replica of the purple/grey from the early 2000s but I really want authentics. Thanks for the info!

I appreciate it. Thanks! Very nice jerseys in your collection! Good point on how it gets more difficult collecting them all. I have the replica version of the older Purple Suns and replica of the purple/grey from the early 2000s but I really want authentics. Thanks for the info!

No problem, we are Team Penny, so we are helping each other out! I also got most of the shorts, but again I am still lacking some:

1993 - 1998 Orlando home
1993 - 1998 Orlando road (blue) MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
1999 Orlando home
1999 Orlando road
99 - 00 Phoenix home
99 - 00 Phoenix road (purple)
00 - 01 Phoenix home MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
00 - 01 Phoenix road
02 - 03 Phoenix home
02 - 03 Phoenix road (Orange) MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
04-05 Knicks home MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
04-05 Knicks road MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
06-07 Heat home MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
06-07 Heat road MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION

I will try to take pictures this week of all the authentics that I got!

No problem, we are Team Penny, so we are helping each other out! I also got most of the shorts, but again I am still lacking some:

1993 - 1998 Orlando home
1993 - 1998 Orlando road (blue) MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
1999 Orlando home
1999 Orlando road
99 - 00 Phoenix home
99 - 00 Phoenix road (purple)
00 - 01 Phoenix home MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
00 - 01 Phoenix road
02 - 03 Phoenix home
02 - 03 Phoenix road (Orange) MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
04-05 Knicks home MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
04-05 Knicks road MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
06-07 Heat home MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION
06-07 Heat road MISSING THESE SHORTS IN MY COLLECTION

I will try to take pictures this week of all the authentics that I got!

I only have 2 authentic Penny shorts. I have the black pinstriped Magic shorts and i have the blue stars Magic shorts. I need to start looking for more shorts. haha. Nice! Can't wait to see them!

I only have 2 authentic Penny shorts. I have the black pinstriped Magic shorts and i have the blue stars Magic shorts. I need to start looking for more shorts. haha. Nice! Can't wait to see them!

Not bad! I am on the hunt every day, but it is so difficult to get the rare stuff! I still hope sooner or later some guys sell the Penny jerseys, which I am still lacking!

Not bad! I am on the hunt every day, but it is so difficult to get the rare stuff! I still hope sooner or later some guys sell the Penny jerseys, which I am still lacking!

Better late than never...as promised, here they are:

I will leave for the US in 12 hours, so I am pretty excited!

Maybe someone can help me out with the following: are there any good memorabila shops in Phoenix, where I can search for vintage Penny Hardaway stuff? I was already successful in Phoenix a couple of times with Penny gear, so I really hope that I will be lucky again!

Better late than never...as promised, here they are:

I will leave for the US in 12 hours, so I am pretty excited!

Maybe someone can help me out with the following: are there any good memorabila shops in Phoenix, where I can search for vintage Penny Hardaway stuff? I was already successful in Phoenix a couple of times with Penny gear, so I really hope that I will be lucky again!

Great collection! Love the authentic shorts!

There's an authentic 1999 Road Jersey on eBay right now size 44 I think.. I'm looking for a size 52 or 48. And I'm still on a heavy search for OG/Footaction Exclusives Penny IV size 10.5-11 any help would be appreciated team Penny Fam!

There's an authentic 1999 Road Jersey on eBay right now size 44 I think.. I'm looking for a size 52 or 48. And I'm still on a heavy search for OG/Footaction Exclusives Penny IV size 10.5-11 any help would be appreciated team Penny Fam!

It's size 40

Which one of you guys bought my Wht/Red Penny IV's sz 9.5?

Back
Top Bottom