TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

Will post more pics of my authentic pro cut collection on saturday along with some more stuff, like the Suns Foams!

Just picked up the Invisibility Cloak Penny V's!

Sorry that I am a day late,

here are the pics:

today I bought a 95-96 white pinstripe authentic home shorts and also a 98-99 white stars authentic home shorts as well. Should be with me in about 2 weeks.

So I am only missing a blue pinstripe authentic road shorts and a 95-96 authentic blue pinstripe jersey with the regular NBA logo, since mine is with the golden one!

Been busy as of late but lets five this post some light... If you notice I'm on instagram (@sneakerdave) a bit more but enough about me... My latest pickups...

Hey Sneaker Dave,

always good to see your latest additions.

I think of making a whole video with all my Penny stuff at the end of this year, since by then I hope to have 95% of all the things that I am aiming at collecting from Penny!

Been busy as of late but lets five this post some light... If you notice I'm on instagram (@sneakerdave) a bit more but enough about me... My latest pickups... [/quote]
These are awesome but I ended up getting the Invisibility Cloaks only that day.

Just picked up the Invisibility Cloak Penny Vs so I had to take a new Glow In The Dark Penny Collection picture.  Here are a few pictures I took very recently.

javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);

Told myself originally that I would only purchase 5 of the Air Penny 5s but then I got a 6th colorway with the Invisibility Cloaks and now I caved in and got a 7th pair of Penny Vs. haha. Got the Crimsons.

There was a DS 10.5 on ebay last night for 180BIN. Hit up the seller and see if he can shoot you a invoice via paypal ^^^

FInally got my Cloaks in the mail today. First pair of V's. Good thing I went a half size up. Even that is a little snug. TTS would have been unbearable. Anyone hoop in the V's? Do they hold up over time?

I
FInally got my Cloaks in the mail today. First pair of V's. Good thing I went a half size up. Even that is a little snug. TTS would have been unbearable. Anyone hoop in the V's? Do they hold up over time?

I have an extra pair of the Orlando Penny V's that I use for balling and it's holding up well so far. Haven't used them very much yet since I rotate between balling shoes every other time but they seem like they're gonna last.

Back
Top Bottom