TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

I can't find my right size on ebay ... and they all look fake :frown:

you got a link to a legit seller ?

many thanks ! 

I have a gold logo black authentic and OG penny foams.

But yo, I'm looking for the player fan thread (not shoes fan thread).... Is there one?

I have a gold logo black authentic and OG penny foams.

But yo, I'm looking for the player fan thread (not shoes fan thread).... Is there one?

This is a player/ shoe/ jersey/ other accesoires fan thread of Penny, so you can post all your stories and being a fan here of course :D!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello fellow Penny fans, my name is Dylan and I'm fairly new to this thread but I thought I might have a little bit of info that would help someone out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...0534186?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item25808d4e2a

Size 13, "DS Phoenix Suns" Air Max Penny 1 for 105$. No OG box but that's still a steal.

Hello Dylan,

thank you for the info, but this thread was designed to show your love for Penny by posting pics of your Penny stuff or sharing an interesting story about Penny, so let us know about your Penny collection!

since I got the Penny pro cut with the 911 badge I decided to make a couple of photos!

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

since this year is the 20th anniversary of Penny enterning the NBA, what do you think Nike is up to in the next years?

In 2014 the Air Up is released in the Orlando home colour way.
Maybe 2015 brings us the Air Penny I "Orlando home" version.

A 20 year/ 20th anniversary Penny pack would be nice as well!

What are your thoughts?

how rare are the Nike Penny II hat (blue) and the Nike Penny Foamposite (foamposite brim) hats? any idea on the value of those?

Hey guys,

since this year is the 20th anniversary of Penny enterning the NBA, what do you think Nike is up to in the next years?

In 2014 the Air Up is released in the Orlando home colour way.
Maybe 2015 brings us the Air Penny I "Orlando home" version.

A 20 year/ 20th anniversary Penny pack would be nice as well!

What are your thoughts?

nike should release the foamposite (white/black/blue), the ones he wore against the bulls.. those are sick

Back
Top Bottom