Teyana Taylor revisited vol. G ( o ) ( o ) G L E her

there's over 50 positions you can hit that in where you don't even see her face, since that is the only problem.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

there's over 50 positions you can hit that in where you don't even see her face, since that is the only problem.
This man speaks the truth. I know 90% of NTers are virgins but there will be a few girls you will relation with that you wont be able to make eyecontact with the next morning.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

like amerie, right
grin.gif

You dedicated your sig to her...Shes average to me...pretty face but a whatever body....dime a dozen...as is teyanna...but I would smash with the power of allah be it teyanna or amerie...hell, be it any woman thats open to having sex with me.
So what...I'm just pointin out that you can't say that every man that WOULDN'T smash that duck is gay. And you can't possibly be hittin every chick willin to give it up, can you? You can't get rid of a couple of them monsters, fam...to each his own though.
You know damn well, given the right mix of ambiance, liquor and a bed..you'd take ms. taylor down. We not talking about a random duck from theclub...just teyanna..given the opportunity, I put my house on the line you'd smash with no remorse
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom