Teyana Taylor revisited vol. G ( o ) ( o ) G L E her

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Y'all know she is a NTKER right...
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]nah i'm just playin' i don't even know...[/color]

wouldn't be surprised if she reads any of this stuff...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by you big dummy

body is cool, her face is
alien.gif
add her raspy/annoying voice.
indifferent.gif
you must like men... WHO THE HECK HAS SEX WITH A WOMANS VOICE?
Have you ever talked to a chick who smokes a lot and has a draggy voice like Oscar the grouch? You mustn't have standards the attributes ofwhat women should sound like or even look like cause that chick is
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

This may change opinions...
yea it didnt really change any opinions. everybody knows that with enough make up, even a monkey can look semi attractive

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
Have you ever talked to a chick who smokes a lot and has a draggy voice like Oscar the grouch? You mustn't have standards the attributes of what women should sound like or even look like cause that chick is
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

nah fam if you wouldnt smash a chick based on her voice then you're just gay

Originally Posted by nitzski

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Of all the women Google has to offer, you choose that thing?

Talk about going over someone's head...lol
Yall act like this chick is famous. I've never heard anything from her BUT the mtv show. Shes sings? raps? i dont know and dont care.
Yall gassing this average broad up for no reason. She has big jugs and lips....but the rest is trash. Her personality seems horrible and Ive smashed 3xbetter.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
Have you ever talked to a chick who smokes a lot and has a draggy voice like Oscar the grouch? You mustn't have standards the attributes of what women should sound like or even look like cause that chick is
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

yall dudes have no standards. See this is how so many people be catching diseases, you guys = future statistics

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Talk to one of these chicks and tell me if you'll smash?

A women voice is a preference that i like be pleasant, just as if she has either big breast of she's flat chested. Do you want mosquitoes titty's orwatermelons? Either you want a women with feminine voice or some chick who sounds like hulk hogan. You have choices you imbecile.

Voice? Not Pretty Enough? She's a solid 7 in my eyes..... Lips=pleasure, Chi Chis=double pleasure, she has a decent booty....how can you not smash...Nostraight male would ever turn down the chance to smash Teyanna.

Voice? Not Pretty Enough? She's a solid 7 in my eyes..... Lips=pleasure, Chi Chis=double pleasure, she has a decent booty....how can you not smash...[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]No straight male would ever turn down the chance to smash Teyanna.[/color]
Broad generalization. Just because a dude wouldn't want to smash this super average broaddoesn't mean he's gay. She's a 7 in your eyes, but she a 4 in mine. Because I'm the type of dude I am, I'd hit JUST because of the typeof body she has and the little fame she got. But don't get it twisted...ya'll are really gassin this duck up like she's GOD's gift tomen....you just ain't realized it. She ain't no Halle. Ya'll act like EVERYBODY gotta agree on who's smashable/attractive or not. You thinkshe straight, and others don't. Get over it.

This is another case of NT gassin up YET ANOTHER super average female.

YO!
straightened hair does wonders for a female tho. I'd become more than a friend.
Eh... I actually prefer mine with curls, or whatever's natural to them.

And I don't think I need to tell you jigs again... but I'd be her friend.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Voice? Not Pretty Enough? She's a solid 7 in my eyes..... Lips=pleasure, Chi Chis=double pleasure, she has a decent booty....how can you not smash...[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]No straight male would ever turn down the chance to smash Teyanna.[/color]
Broad generalization. Just because a dude wouldn't want to smash this super average broad doesn't mean he's gay. She's a 7 in your eyes, but she a 4 in mine. Because I'm the type of dude I am, I'd hit JUST because of the type of body she has and the little fame she got. But don't get it twisted...ya'll are really gassin this duck up like she's GOD's gift to men....you just ain't realized it. She ain't no Halle. Ya'll act like EVERYBODY gotta agree on who's smashable/attractive or not. You think she straight, and others don't. Get over it.

like amerie, right
grin.gif

You dedicated your sig to her...Shes average to me...pretty face but a whatever body....dime a dozen...as is teyanna...but I would smash with the power ofallah be it teyanna or amerie...hell, be it any woman thats open to having sex with me.

like amerie, right
grin.gif

You dedicated your sig to her...Shes average to me...pretty face but a whatever body....dime a dozen...as is teyanna...but I would smash with the power of allah be it teyanna or amerie...hell, be it any woman thats open to having sex with me.
So what...I'm just pointin out that you can't say that every man that WOULDN'T smash thatduck is gay. And you can't possibly be hittin every chick willin to give it up, can you? You can't get rid of a couple of them monsters, fam...toeach his own though.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Broad generalization. Just because a dude wouldn't want to smash this super average broad doesn't mean he's gay. She's a 7 in your eyes, but she a 4 in mine. Because I'm the type of dude I am, I'd hit JUST because of the type of body she has and the little fame she got. But don't get it twisted...ya'll are really gassin this duck up like she's GOD's gift to men....you just ain't realized it. She ain't no Halle. Ya'll act like EVERYBODY gotta agree on who's smashable/attractive or not. You think she straight, and others don't. Get over it.

thank u QFT

nters get very emotional defending girls they arent gonna get a chance to breathe on let alone smash
roll.gif

wait i take it back..TT will be done in a few months...well shes not even on now but she might be jusssstttttttttt unfamous enough that one of you ball huggerjean , supra rockin cornballs can smash
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom