THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

play SAS on the 2nd night of a back2back in SA..no real 5 to defend the post...steph shoots 1-12 from 3.

yeah that doesn't happen every night. aint worried.

Ain't even worried. Only 8 point win and they played horrible, injuries and off a back-to-back. They did really good, despite everything else. 2 more meetings, we shall see.

Annoying loss on Saturday, but I liked the defensive adjustments the Spurs made. Everyone was making sure they stepped up at the 3-pt line.

Aldridge kept beating Draymond for position in the key and was actually playing in the post.

Enjoyed the game thoroughly. It really felt like a playoff game.

Annoying loss on Saturday, but I liked the defensive adjustments the Spurs made. Everyone was making sure they stepped up at the 3-pt line.

Aldridge kept beating Draymond for position in the key and was actually playing in the post.

Enjoyed the game thoroughly. It really felt like a playoff game.

Well, onto the next one. T'Wolves, Clips, Mavs, 76ers, Wizards, Jazz, Celtics, Blazers, Wolves, Spurs, Grizz, Spurs, Grizz.

They usually lose 1 in every 8 games. They went 1:7 this stretch. Not bad by any means.

I have them losing 1 game the rest of the reason, that's it :smokin

Because they have the Spurs at home again off another back to back :x

Last edited:
My hope is that they focus on their health and prepare for the playoffs. Need Bogut and Ezeli back healthy and ready to go.

I think the Warriors will snap their lose streak and the Spurs home win streak during their final visit. I feels it.

My hope is that they focus on their health and prepare for the playoffs. Need Bogut and Ezeli back healthy and ready to go.

I think the Warriors will snap their lose streak and the Spurs home win streak during their final visit. I feels it.

I feel the same way.

As long as Barnes can play good D, I don't have a problem with him. Just seems like his slot can be filled with someone better. TBH though, I don't pay attention to him too much when he plays. I'm going to pay attention to him tonight. I don't know what happened, because honestly I used to get mad when he came off the bench, I though he had heaps of potential. Now, he's getting opportunity but is inconsistent. IDK man, he better climb out of this funk for the playoffs. Dude needs to get his confidence up asap.

Last edited:
I am.

Maybe not worried, but legitimately concerned because:

1) We're not playing close to our best basketball
2) Injuries - more impactful than last year and we never know how "healthy" they are come playoff time which directly impacts their effecitvness.

Our body language and overall sloppiness was not good tonight.

I am.

Maybe not worried, but legitimately concerned because:

1) We're not playing close to our best basketball
2) Injuries - more impactful than last year and we never know how "healthy" they are come playoff time which directly impacts their effecitvness.

Our body language and overall sloppiness was not good tonight.

Agreed.

Whole team looks tired.

The way Kerr sounds, seems like as long as they lock in the #1 spot, if the team wants to rest, it's time to start resting players.

Looks like UA owes Kent Bazemore big time...

Can't really blame Nike, they overlooked Steph (or didn't think he would get THIS good) like almost everyone did.

UA was willing to make him the face of their basketball brand, build around him. Nike has their top dogs and was looking to have him as just a "piece" of the team.

Looks like UA owes Kent Bazemore big time...

Can't really blame Nike, they overlooked Steph (or didn't think he would get THIS good) like almost everyone did.

UA was willing to make him the face of their basketball brand, build around him. Nike has their top dogs and was looking to have him as just a "piece" of the team.

Can't blame Nike at all. Everything is just in hindsight now. NOBODY thought Steph would ever become the star that he is. Hell, nobody even thought he'd become a SUPERstar so all these "regret" stories, etc i'm sure will continue to come out as they've been.

cant help but respect bazedgod for gettin his shine finally..dude went from meandering in the dleague to being a starter and contributer to a playoff team. happy for that man

Yup Kent is definitely on the list of guys I will always root for.

Monta
DLee
Kent
Anthony Morrow
CJ Watson
Jeremy Lin

Can't blame Nike at all. Everything is just in hindsight now. NOBODY thought Steph would ever become the star that he is. Hell, nobody even thought he'd become a SUPERstar so all these "regret" stories, etc i'm sure will continue to come out as they've been.
bruh what games were you watching in the rebuilding phase? Steph had superstar written all over him until he kept getting hurt. He even almost won that ROY over tyfreak his rookie year . . Come on dont single us all out man haha

bruh what games were you watching in the rebuilding phase? Steph had superstar written all over him until he kept getting hurt. He even almost won that ROY over tyfreak his rookie year . . Come on dont single us all out man haha

I'm talking superstar status as in the tier with Lebron, Kobe, Durant, etc. Ain't NOBODY thought he'd be in that tier and you lying to yourself if you said you did, especially at that time.

EDIT: Also, winning rookie of the year means NOTHING! Mike Miller won ROY and did you see flashes of SUPERstardom? And don't act like Curry was doing some miraculous things his rookie year where you're like, "yep, this kid is bout to be greatness." You might've thought, "okay, he could be a pretty good player" but NOBODY thought he'd be this great to be on that top elite tier above Lebron, Durant, etc. so stop lying.

This was after 2012-13 when he had his breakout season though.

Yeah, and that was really the beginning where he showed signs that "hey, this kid might be pretty good" (especially after the MSG game), but still nobody at that time thought he'd be in THAT top tier where he'd be a bigger or equal star to Bron, Durant, or Kobe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom