Thanks for the years, NT.

I believe OP made a thread asking for suggestions on how to get through depression last week....hope he proves that we're all overreacting..stay up homie

To anyone feeling like OP, read these words of wisdom that the homie Brolic dropped in another thread on here :pimp:

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Life in general is beautiful.

We take so much for granted on a daily basis. If you're a healthy human with all five senses working, not fighting for survival and enjoying the comforts of living in the US where you can experience a number of cultures, foods, women, people, sounds, music, sights, disasters, walking, driving, etc... you basically hit the world lotto.

A hot shower, putting on some clean clothes and stepping out of your door to do basically whatever the **** you want to do with your life is a beautiful experience. Add kids and a woman you love to the mix and life is

For all of the complaining we do, we sure do have it made when we step back and think about it. I think life is beautiful, even when it's ******. Imagine how many people never even get to experience the full range of emotions because their lives are stuck on one mode: survival.

Real **** right there :pimp:

NT detectives can we get an IP trace on dude or something? An address? Phone number?

Can we start a poll for meth to change his name to WhatsWinningLike?....that has to be a step towards the positive...if I was in his area is try to link up with him....let homie know he's not alone....

That is worst... That's saying he never experienced winning...

Hope duke is good and just disconnected himself for a day or 2

Where are you Meth?
Probably beating his wife Badly in a game of UNO. It IS Friday night.
I almost missed it, but I seent it
roll.gif

Dude said beating his wife in a game of uno :rofl:

Hopefully OP is just taking some time away from technology and trying to find himself.

:nthat:

Homie was just in my no fap thread
mean.gif

Hope he doesn't mean what the OP implies.. That post by Brolic said everything I was going to say but better.

Crazy world man..

Life is about what you been through, living through the rough times. When your going through them it seems like it will never end, but there will be a day when you look back and know for a fact that going through all the bs made you a better human. Thank god for another day. Based.
I agree. Life has its up and downs. Without the downs i guess we wouldnt appreciate the ups. I had my lows in '03...now i got a wife and son that I love and wouldnt trade.

God bless all the NTers on here

OP, be strong. Go for a walk, take a shower, scream, cry it all out., talk to a priest, reach out to anyone.

Bruh stay safe. Lmk if u wanna talk some real ****. Pm me I'm down to talk.

Keep ya head up op. remember through every dark night there's a bright day after it.

Don't do anything stupid. We here for you. NT is here for you. Pm anyone of us

I remember you from your Drake avis and some thread, from back in the day, when you were looking for a new gamertag and everybody replied "What's Losin Like" :lol:

Hope all is well with you though.

So did we give up on finding this dude yet? I don't have a twitter.

I passed word on to his friend and it seems like his friend passed the word on too. I don't really know who else to look to within my reach, so I'm still just waiting.

Back
Top Bottom