The 10 Most Expensive Places to Raise a Family in the United States

QFT GBD is the best ! I go there almost every week before I hit the bars... Luther Sandwich FTW

Mane
11229403_10154358179127627_1161065837124401508_n.jpg

Seriously. What was hard to read in my sentence? This is why ATL cats can't make it in NYC or DC.

I'm personally looking at 3 options when t comes to settling with a family

Teaneck NJ if I'm to stay close to NY
Outskirts of Seattle if I'm gonna move away
Punta Cana DR if my business takes off to the point where I no longer have to work my reg job

Crazy my bro got into real estate out here and he mainly deals with listing in the BX....he's out here committing robbery....the stupid money people willing to pay to live in the crappy Bronx is insane....lol

Oh my bad I thought ATL was in the South. I'll go get the geography reading rainbow so I can make sure next time you bring it up though. LOL

Oh my bad I thought ATL was in the South. I'll go get the geography reading rainbow so I can make sure next time you bring it up though. LOL

The other cat was talking about cities in TX where his boys got jobs also, those places are in the south too.

Thus me mentioning "The South"

full

Do you understand how big the county is? To put things in perspective (for folks that don't know), parts of EPWC (like out in Woodbridge, Dumfries, etc.) can get hammered with snow, and the schools in the entire county will shut down. Meanwhile in WPWC, they get nothing. It's like 20-25 miles distance between the two sides of the county. That's a lot.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the lower ranking schools in the county are in Manassas and Woodbridge.

Yep. I'm aware how large PWC is.

I can only judge based off my personal experience. My daughter is in the 2nd grade, at a neighborhood school, and we have been pleased with the school so far. Feel free to point me to information that says otherwise.

(that's not smarm, if you have links or other information, please send it, pm if you want to take this offline)

Do you understand how big the county is? To put things in perspective (for folks that don't know), parts of EPWC (like out in Woodbridge, Dumfries, etc.) can get hammered with snow, and the schools in the entire county will shut down. Meanwhile in WPWC, they get nothing. It's like 20-25 miles distance between the two sides of the county. That's a lot.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the lower ranking schools in the county are in Manassas and Woodbridge.

Yep. I'm aware how large PWC is.

I can only judge based off my personal experience. My daughter is in the 2nd grade, at a neighborhood school, and we have been pleased with the school so far. Feel free to point me to information that says otherwise.

(that's not smarm, if you have links or other information, please send it, pm if you want to take this offline)

Just head over to school digger...

Woodbridge is ranked #202 out of 362 city school rankings in the state of VA...and just at a quick glance, I believe that Woodbridge is the lowest ranked in PWC.

Link

Numbers, overall, say otherwise, but you're happy w/ your daughter's school so that's all that really matters.

Back
Top Bottom