The 2009-10 NBA Casual Wear Thread - MVP James - Pg 61

G'on and tell me it's pathetic for me to harbor such antipathy for someone I don't know.
I'll go...

It's incredibly lame to simply look at a photo and have those sort of feelings about another man. That's +@#$ females do.

I'd expect a girl to look at a picture of somebody like Kim Kardashian and go "that girl think she the +@#$...she's fake...I can't standher". It's in their nature.

I FIRMLY believe it is...and should not be...in a man's nature to look at another man and play the "he thinks he's all that" card. Maybethat's just a foundational belief I have based on the way I personally was raised.

SHUGES wrote:
Big (Little?) Al
5d217d16ab07fc503f647a9016aaa8e3-getty-82921732ds000_twolvs_health.jpg

eek.gif
Is Al still losing weight or something?

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yes, it's because I'm infatuated with him.

Deeply.

That's gotta be it.

laugh.gif
Dude almost ALL athletes have that mentality. Its just Kobe is a huge introvert, and is nowhere near as good in social settings as most ball players. That's why his demeanor seems so much more artificial than other guys, because he knows its gonna help his PR so he tries to play it off as this cocky *!! dude.

ska just wants a pair of yeezys
laugh.gif

Im Not You:
G'on and tell me it's pathetic for me to harbor such antipathy for someone I don't know.
I'll go...

It's incredibly lame to simply look at a photo and have those sort of feelings about another man. That's +@#$ females do.

I'd expect a girl to look at a picture of somebody like Kim Kardashian and go "that girl think she the +@#$...she's fake...I can't stand her". It's in their nature.

I FIRMLY believe it is...and should not be...in a man's nature to look at another man and play the "he thinks he's all that" card. Maybe that's just a foundational belief I have based on the way I personally was raised.
Agreed! So it's a good thing my opinion of him isn't based on just one picture, or even just pictures alone, huh?
happy.gif

'Cause that would definitely be female status. Just looking at a picture of another dude or just seeing another dude walk down the street and forming anegative opinion based off of just that? That would be terrible.

How 'bout this, though? Forming an opinion of someone after watching him/her in countless interviews as well as playing their sport as well as readingabout who they are in magazines and books? And... seeing pictures of them, too?

wink.gif

Been sayin Klohe been workin out.

She still ain't her sisters, but she isn't some ran thru biscuit neither.

Props Lamar.
smokin.gif

91842199.jpg

The amount of douchiness in this pic is off the charts.

laugh.gif
at people having a problem with it being pointed out. You can'thonestly look at this pic and tell me he doesn't look like a huge poser.

He's still young, got wealth, and fame.... Of course he's gonna look like a douche.

That's what money does to you.

AI looks like that, and he's everybodies hero.

Melo looks like that and all you see is
pimp.gif

Bron dresses like that and OC orgasms.

Kobe does it, and he's a douche bag?
laugh.gif

I mean, damn. ALl 4 of the dudes I listed are douche bags then right? Right?

Allen Iverson... I have my problems with him as a teammate, but I can set those aside and say that there is NO WAY he would A. rock that fit, or B.rock any fit with that kind of... douchbaggery.
laugh.gif

Same with Melo.

Bron? He's approaching douchery status for some of the poser moments he's had over the last 2 or 3 years.

Don't even ask me to go through the pic and hyperanalyze it, breaking it down to specifics. The fit is posertastic, the stroll is douchbaggerrific, andit's just an opinion, not meant to be taken seriously.

And no, it's not that big of a deal. It's a big enough deal to discuss on a message board, I guess.
laugh.gif
That's about it.

Bron definitely looks/acts like a douche sometimes too, I'm not disagreeing with you there.

*backs out of thread slowly*

it could be just the picture...?
i know for damn sure i look damn terrible in pictures when i get caught off guard.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Allen Iverson... I have my problems with him as a teammate, but I can set those aside and say that there is NO WAY he would A. rock that fit, or B. rock any fit with that kind of... douchbaggery.
laugh.gif

Same with Melo.

Bron? He's approaching douchery status for some of the poser moments he's had over the last 2 or 3 years.

Don't even ask me to go through the pic and hyperanalyze it, breaking it down to specifics. The fit is posertastic, the stroll is douchbaggerrific, and it's just an opinion, not meant to be taken seriously.

And no, it's not that big of a deal. It's a big enough deal to discuss on a message board, I guess.
laugh.gif
That's about it.

Wait, I thought this was all about the look that Kobe was giving, now you are talking about his clothes?
laugh.gif

Come on ska, Iverson wears a size 5XL dress shirt to press conferences with an XL fitted...

First you don't like his smirk or the way he's looking at the camera, now dude's clothes doesn't meet your approval. What's really goingon?
Talk to us.
laugh.gif

The only thing that I hate is sunglasses indoors or sunglasses at night (no corey hart). Other than that, he just looks like......Kobe
laugh.gif
Kinda what I expectfrom him.

AI worn some @#$% in his day, come on ya'll.

And I swore I seen a pic of Melo just like this last year I thought. I could be wrong on that.

Only dudes I know are safe is D12 and his Mr Rogers sweaters, and Duncan with his 50 dollar JC penny outfits.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
JD617 wrote:

91842199.jpg

The amount of douchiness in this pic is off the charts.

laugh.gif
at people having a problem with it being pointed out. You can't honestly look at this pic and tell me he doesn't look like a huge poser.

isnt this the current style nowadays?...what do u guys expect him to wear?...his Laker warmups?...a dress?
laugh.gif
...yall hating over here sounding like bunch of females...pffft malescriticizing how another male clothing attire
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ayyyo!

Originally Posted by CP1708

AI worn some @#$% in his day, come on ya'll.

And I swore I seen a pic of Melo just like this last year I thought. I could be wrong on that.

Only dudes I know are safe is D12 and his Mr Rogers sweaters, and Duncan with his 50 dollar JC penny outfits.
laugh.gif
This dude keeps it consistent....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2r5qmpz.jpg

garnett3.jpg

Kevin_Garnett.jpg

isnt this the current style nowadays?...what do u guys expect him to wear?...his Laker warmups?...a dress?
laugh.gif
...yall hating over here sounding like bunch of females...pffft males criticizing how another male clothing attire
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
ayyyo!
ZOMG AYOOOOO!!!1

I knew I had you on ignore for a reason.

laugh.gif
KG

I know that fool gotta have a canary yellow joint in his closet somewhere, know he does.
laugh.gif

I wish I had a screenshot from the Celtics game last night. KG, Pierce, and Ray got off the bus wearing some nice suits and then Sheed comes out in hissweatshirt, sweatpants, and Timbs.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom