The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
SLAM Magazine @SLAMonline ·
Brandon Jennings on DJ Augustin Playing Better: ‘Then He Should Start’ http://bit.ly/1E8xXRW

"Afterward, Van Gundy said Augustin “certainly right now has been the better guy over two games, but it’s two games.”

“Then he should start and I’ll be the backup, if that’s the case,” Jennings said. “That’s all I’ve got.” […] He then left the locker room.

Jennings said he was “not frustrated” by Van Gundy’s rotations at his position, though he has not played in the fourth quarter of either of the 0-2 Pistons’ games. […]There seemed to have been some internal post-game discussion about the situation because when Jennings for the second night tried to dismiss questions about his role by saying, “It is what it is,” he was asked to define precisely what that means. […] “He didn’t tell you guys?” Jennings said."

insert melo face here.. if dj takes his job im gonna roll around on the floor like deion laughing

This thread will go bananas tonight if Chicago wins.

it will go crazy either way n u know it

Klay should take something close to parsons. 3 years 45 millions. That's well deserved money, and the tv contract will change. Him and curry will both be FA's in 2017, and that's when they'll both make their money. Future is bright for the dubs

Kawhi not taking that team-friendly Spurs deal? Good for him. Make them pay up. 

He's young, already has a ring and a Finals MVP. This is the best opportunity to get paid that he's ever going to have, probably. He absolutely should take advantage of it.

SLAM Magazine @SLAMonline ·
Brandon Jennings on DJ Augustin Playing Better: ‘Then He Should Start’ http://bit.ly/1E8xXRW
lol Jennings is killing me 
roll.gif

Look at Royce Young already saying what I said:

RT @royceyoung: On Dec. 18 last season the Grizzlies fell to 10-15, missing MarC Gasol. Took going 40-17 the rest of the way to eek in as the No.7 seed"

Not surprised by Westbrooks injury. I knew he couldn't play with that type of intensity the entire time Durant was out. He was in the paint a lot more than usual.
do you not watch too many OKC games?
Saw that and was thinking this is only the second game of the season. And it's a broken bone in his hand. It's not like he's injured 'caused he's exhausted for carrying the load. 

I'm surprised that Brook running that play for Bassy in the final seconds haven't gotten too much criticism in here? Does everybody accept that he isn't the brightest coach? How do you have player, who's having a career night, not touch the ball in the last minute? You have a 6'11 walking mismatch, who scored in a variety of ways, throughout the night and you run a clear out for a non-scoring, horrible finishing 6 feet point guard, who was shooting 2-8 before that point. :smh:

Look at Royce Young already saying what I said:

RT @royceyoung: On Dec. 18 last season the Grizzlies fell to 10-15, missing MarC Gasol. Took going 40-17 the rest of the way to eek in as the No.7 seed"

Man.. But if all these 4-6 weeks are true.. That's kd, Russ, marrow and mcgary

I mean I like ibaka, adams and roberson.. But now those are THEE guys.. Then reggie comes back

And we're praying lamb or pj3 take some sort of step.. Hell we're praying both do.. At least you guys still had Conley and a somewhat competent coach

Brooks is going keep throwing out telfair and Perkins each wayyyyyyyy more than they should probably be playing combined

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom