The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
im gonna die laughing if Knicks lose shumpert for nothing and fail to sign anyone decent

:rofl:

i dont understand why thats so funny....its not like hes really worth anything anymore. hes a good defender, but thats about it :rolleyes

because they already have a depleted roster full of bums, who else is decent on that team other than melo nd timmy?

By ESPN. But Dan Patrick and Chris Mannix (on Patrick's radio show) were going in on Lebby this morning and discussing how horribly he played last night.
It's 1 game of an 82 game season. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not surprised by Westbrooks injury. I knew he couldn't play with that type of intensity the entire time Durant was out. He was in the paint a lot more than usual.

Amazing they only lost by 3 with 7 players and No Westbrook, KD or Lamb. I have no clue where Perry Jones found his game at.

Also, far from. A Lebron hater, but he deserves to be getting fried right now. That was for sure one of the, if not THE worst performance he's had on National TV.

By the way..how do you stop these got damn ads on NT Mobile!?

Lmao @ "or Lamb"

It's 1 game of an 81 games season. :lol:

Agreed, but the point of my post was to show that there are media members who are willing to criticize LeBron and that he's not completely untouchable, as some people on here seem to believe.

Agreed, but the point of my post was to show that there are media members who are willing to criticize LeBron and that he's not completely untouchable, as some people on here seem to believe.
Yea, I wasn't coming at you. Moreso at the notion that the meda SHOULD be killing him for a ****** game in October. Who will even remember this in May?

because they already have a depleted roster full of bums, who else is decent on that team other than melo nd timmy?

well the "depleted roster full of bums" were good enough to ruin the queens homecoming so....

and its called free agency? the knicks will probably have the 2nd most cap space this offseason.

[Ballerific703] I told yall the Cavs weren't going undefeated....Lebron is a bum [/Ballerific703]

Nice impression. You won't hear me call LeBron a bum and I think Cleveland wins the East. This team is going to go through some growing pains for a few weeks. A foreign coach, a lot of new players and a lot of young players. This will take weeks. Players gotta learn each other and the coach has to learn his rotations.

I'm happy my Knicks won though :smokin

For those on NT that are upset at the burkes deal , do you guys even watch Utah play?

One Utah is not a big market so there for try have to spend.

Burke at the two spot in the league is a good young talent and locking him up for the price is a steal to me.

With the TV deal coming the cap will be bigger so before you non basketball knowing idiots talk like Burke is a scrub watch Utsh play.

Clearly he's the second best offensive weapon they have on that squad and is easily a two guard that can avg 22, ppg last time I checked that's good numbers for the two position in the Leauge

Last edited:
It's 1 game of an 81 games season. :lol:

I mean Skip Bayless will nitpick everyday at anything Lebron does so I don't know why dudes complain like everybody loves Lebron. There's plenty of salt still out there for the King. :lol:

I like the Burks contract. A productive rim attacker and secondary ball handler, just needs to improve his shooting range.

I mean Skip Bayless will nitpick everyday at anything Lebron does so I don't know why dudes complain like everybody loves Lebron. There's plenty of salt still out there for the King. :lol:

Agreed. By the way, your avy is appreciated. Pam Grier definitely has some top notch boobies. :smokin

Last edited:
Multiple sources: #Warriors and @KlayThompson were 3mil apart. That's been reduced to 1-1.5 mil. So it's still possible.

I'm disappointed that there was no sound bite of Ballmer yelling 'HARDCORE' over and over again during the introductions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom