The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty confident that Scott and Lin will throw hands at some point this season... this Lakers team will be historically bad, not b/c of anything Kobe does or doesn't do

Throw hands? Can't be talking about fighting if you're talking about Jeremy Lin. The guy was scared to play the Heat in the playoffs, they were beating on him during the regular season.

I think Lin is going to surprise a lot of people. Y'all really think he's sorry.

I see him averaging 17 & 7 4real. Dude will play starter minutes and ball out.

I think Lin is going to surprise a lot of people. Y'all really think he's sorry.

I see him averaging 17 & 7 4real. Dude will play starter minutes and ball out.
mean.gif

Love NT

Byron Scott is undecided on Lin vs Ronnie price.

CP3 was on KD for like 10 minutes of one playoff game.

Tony Allen LOCKED KD up, they were calling him "Mr. unreliable" after the first couple playoff games with Allen on KD. Some short term memories in here

lin is gonna run with the second unit and initiate offense. probably still end up getting majority of the minutes. not too many options on the lakers.

it's rare to see someone get locked up for a full gm, but what i focus on is crunch time and if they can deliver on that end

I'm pretty confident that Scott and Lin will throw hands at some point this season... this Lakers team will be historically bad, not b/c of anything Kobe does or doesn't do

You really wasted your time to type this nonsense man? Go take a book or read a hike.

Anybody else's League Pass not letting them watch games?

Keeps directing me to the buy subscription package, even though I've already got a subscription

Sacramento fan(s), is this your full lineup in play right now vs the lakers? Coulda swore yall had one or two more pieces

What kind of offensive system is being run in Sacramento? Because I don't see anything. :lol:

Byron Scott was brought on after Lin was traded for... Lin's not his guy, he's not going to let him flourish :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom