^ The Avengers - Official Movie Thread: Out Now!! ^

eh, i didnt mind Ruffalo, but I think of Banner being a scrawny little weakling kinda guy, but Ruffalo did a fine job. I also understand not wanting to pay Norton. Having to pay Norton, along with RD Jr, Scarlett Johanssen and Samuel L along with all of the "lesser known" actors wouldnt have been very probable.

I also liked Maria Hill's character, she was very true to the comics.

I REALLY want an X-Men reboot. These 1st Class movies do nothing but piss me off

eh, i didnt mind Ruffalo, but I think of Banner being a scrawny little weakling kinda guy, but Ruffalo did a fine job. I also understand not wanting to pay Norton. Having to pay Norton, along with RD Jr, Scarlett Johanssen and Samuel L along with all of the "lesser known" actors wouldnt have been very probable.

I also liked Maria Hill's character, she was very true to the comics.

I REALLY want an X-Men reboot. These 1st Class movies do nothing but piss me off

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 can't wait for the next one, that movie was beyond my expectations

The movie was fantastic! The Crowd for my midnight showing was amazing, a bunch of people was all dressed up, (I was Hawkeye). I loved how every character got an equal amount of screen time. Nick Fury was pretty BA with having no superpower. I can't wait for IM3 and The Next Avengers movie in, and im guessing 4 years.

The movie was fantastic! The Crowd for my midnight showing was amazing, a bunch of people was all dressed up, (I was Hawkeye). I loved how every character got an equal amount of screen time. Nick Fury was pretty BA with having no superpower. I can't wait for IM3 and The Next Avengers movie in, and im guessing 4 years.

Originally Posted by 4one5

^ Thank you, sir.

As far as the movie goes, I thought it was dope. Almost as good as TDK. I was expecting corny jokes but it turned out to be pretty funny (Coulson not knowing what the weapon does, Coulson and Cap convo, Hulk punching Thor, Banner in the motorcycle, etc.).

Also Captain America needs a new costume ASAP. Throughout the movie I kept thinking how terrible it was, especially with the mask on.
Man I really didn't notice or care once he puts it on.

Originally Posted by 4one5

^ Thank you, sir.

As far as the movie goes, I thought it was dope. Almost as good as TDK. I was expecting corny jokes but it turned out to be pretty funny (Coulson not knowing what the weapon does, Coulson and Cap convo, Hulk punching Thor, Banner in the motorcycle, etc.).

Also Captain America needs a new costume ASAP. Throughout the movie I kept thinking how terrible it was, especially with the mask on.
Man I really didn't notice or care once he puts it on.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

I feel like they're setting it up for the "Nick Fury: Enemy of the State" storyline where Maria Hill takes over as Director of SHIELD and Fury goes underground.  That could probably be its own movie.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

I feel like they're setting it up for the "Nick Fury: Enemy of the State" storyline where Maria Hill takes over as Director of SHIELD and Fury goes underground.  That could probably be its own movie.

Spoiler [+]
Tanos appears in a scene played during the end credits of the live-action 2012 film The Avengers. He is revealed to be the one who provided Loki with the Chitauri army. When told by his accomplice (known simply as "The Other") that battling The Avengers would be to court Death, Thanos flashes an evil grin.

Spoiler [+]
could "the other" be Mentor, thanos father or Zuras, thanos uncle or Eros, thanos brother?

Spoiler [+]
when "the other" says battling the avengers would be to court death, could he be talking about thanos' love Mistress Death?

Spoiler [+]
Tanos appears in a scene played during the end credits of the live-action 2012 film The Avengers. He is revealed to be the one who provided Loki with the Chitauri army. When told by his accomplice (known simply as "The Other") that battling The Avengers would be to court Death, Thanos flashes an evil grin.

Spoiler [+]
could "the other" be Mentor, thanos father or Zuras, thanos uncle or Eros, thanos brother?

Spoiler [+]
when "the other" says battling the avengers would be to court death, could he be talking about thanos' love Mistress Death?

watched in imax 3d...scene btwn scarlett johansson and loki was the greatest lol the angle was amazin
pimp.gif

watched in imax 3d...scene btwn scarlett johansson and loki was the greatest lol the angle was amazin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
The fanboy in me would love it, but I doubt the take the story that deep, unless they reveal that in the "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie.  But alot of the Thanos backstory doesnt belong in an Avengers movie

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
The fanboy in me would love it, but I doubt the take the story that deep, unless they reveal that in the "Guardians of the Galaxy" movie.  But alot of the Thanos backstory doesnt belong in an Avengers movie

Back
Top Bottom