The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

settle, settle there.. while jennings is having a break out year and the bucks are a nice little story, we still have a long way to go.. they haventreally beat anybody yet.. detroit, minnesota, new york, DENVER, golden state, new jersey, charlotte, and memphis.. hope they keep it up though, i.m tired ofwatching all the same teams.

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

roll.gif

Bucks fans? The hell out of here, who gives a damn about the Bucks?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

yoooooo Jennings!!!, you should do a private ustream only for NT members!!!! just kick it and ask questions about being in the NBA

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by mjd77

Besides myself, I know of 3 or 4 other Bucks fans on here. I don't want to see any more. All I want is the handful of true fans on here.
All you bandwagon !+%$!@@# stay away
No one give a *$++ about the bucks, they *$++ w/ Brandon Jennings.]

laugh.gif
Agreed, as Dre so eloquently put it.

BJ playing good at the end....got a steal from collison, hitting his fts down the stretch. 7 secs left tied. bucks possession.

EDIT: lost the ball - clock ran out.
laugh.gif
OT.

Luke Ridnour has a hero complex. Ive seen him take some ridiculous shots with the game on the line...

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Luke Ridnour has a hero complex. Ive seen him take some ridiculous shots with the game on the line...
smh.gif

Why would you take a fade away from near 3 point range when we just got a fresh shot clock? BONEHEADED

Originally Posted by nightruans

yoooooo Jennings!!!, you should do a private ustream only for NT members!!!! just kick it and ask questions about being in the NBA

its not even him, he hasnt even answered any of my pm's
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by nightruans

its not even him, he hasnt even answered any of my pm's
grin.gif

will I would not respond to someone who thinks their Mateen Cleaves....
grin.gif

Unless its really you and that's really him?.......
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

He responded to my PM's so idk could be him or may not be. We will never know for sure unless he holds up an NT sign on TV or hooks someone up withtickets.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

BJ fouled earl boykins with 1 sec left. sent him to ft line
laugh.gif
wiz on top now.
He'll learn, but Earl is tough as hell for anyone (let alone a rookie) to guard. Whatever Gil was saying to BJ at the end of the game, I hopehe wasn't listening
laugh.gif

The kid can play...I was very impressed. That jumper needs to fall a little more, but he's got some serious potential. Again...I couldn't have beenmore wrong about the kid.

He'll be a fun player to follow over the years.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by dyyhard

BJ fouled earl boykins with 1 sec left. sent him to ft line
laugh.gif
wiz on top now.
He'll learn, but Earl is tough as hell for anyone (let alone a rookie) to guard. Whatever Gil was saying to BJ at the end of the game, I hope he wasn't listening
laugh.gif

The kid can play...I was very impressed. That jumper needs to fall a little more, but he's got some serious potential. Again...I couldn't have been more wrong about the kid.

He'll be a fun player to follow over the years.
just caught the last sec after coming home from work..
laugh.gif
thanks for the recap.

Earl (virtus bologna) and Brandon actually played in the same league last year and played at least one game in the Italian league. Not sure if they were in thegame at the same time though.

if it means anything i sent BJ a direct message on twitter back in like april and asked for no reason at all if he goes on niketalk. his answer was "nah idont"

he actually followed me before i followed him too which was pretty random

Back
Top Bottom