The Brandon Jennings Thread (Will Be Updated Regularly)

that hasn't been malik story for a long time.

no idea who this bassyquick character is. i thought it was BJ

roll.gif

Fooled me.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ecook0808 is Malik Story and another dude

No sir, Malik did use my name but that stopped ahile ago. He used to mess around on here, guess he's on Jennings name. I hit him up last night, email andIM so we will see what happens. Might be Malik. And Gunna Fogg is "my brother" if you are trying to get a cheap shot in. The only way he gotrecruited was my dad, and he lived with us for 3 years, kind of like the story "The Blind Side"....And no I am not BJ's best friend lol, I methim through Malik who is his actual best friend.

I have no reason to lie, I have a bunch of friends on NT, I tried to work with Allen on his blog and am in like 3 different xbox 360 leagues where the dudesknow me on here lol

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Ecook0808 is Malik Story and another dude

No sir, Malik did use my name but that stopped ahile ago. He used to mess around on here, guess he's on Jennings name. I shot him a text last night, email and IM so we will see what happens. Might be Malik. And Gunna Fogg is "my brother" if you are trying to get a cheap shot in. The only way he got recruited was my dad, and he lived with us for 3 years, kind of like the story "The Blind Side"....And no I am not BJ's best friend lol, I met him through Malik who is his actual best friend.

ducktales.jpg

Originally Posted by bassy2quick3131

The problem is dude is IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of the last month now that season has started.

I shoot him a text and don't get a response until a week later or not at all.

He has said before he's on NT and our other friends on here say its him as well, he talks damn well like BJ.

That is definitely Malik Story btw typing that...I can guarantee that.

Malik is just way immature to be honest. I thought it was Brandon the majority of the time so I stuck my neck out and vouched.

Yall idiots for thinking BJ only posted up on hurr lmao 3 diff ppls be usin it BJ only posted a few times
so who the hell is this?
and why are you trying to be someone your not?...
smh.gif

Yall idiots for thinking BJ only posted up on hurr lmao 3 diff ppls be usin it BJ only posted a few times
WAITTT HOLDUPPP SO YOUR NOT BJ??????????????? Had me fooled....

Something you need to ask the two of them...im not gunna get involved, had me fooled...malik is bored out there in Nevada, gives him something to do I guess?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Coach Grover and Morimoto would not be pleased with this type of behavior Malik.

which is why the clown didnt last long at that school fool
roll.gif

Do Be Doo wrote:
bassy2quick3131 wrote:
so who the hell is this?
and why are you trying to be someone your not?...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

but why was he impersonating him like he was him....
exactly

bassy2quick3131 wrote:
Happy bday son, feel like yesterday we was ballin in the park talkin bout me in the league and everything we gun achieve. Wish i was there 2 celebrate
mad.gif

BJ
laugh.gif

Dude used to even throw "BJ" at the bottom of his replies
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@**% outta here talkin bout "u guys thought it was only BJ"
laugh.gif

We gun get somebody

I aint talkin fast yall just listenin slooow

I was off and dem refs aint help no bit

Dudes typin in 1st person less than a week ago, but couldnt contact buddy for a month now but gona try and call those other cats "idiots"
smh.gif

1570623449.jpg

lemme get out this office tho, its about that time

Back
Top Bottom