The College Basketball Post

Dre starting over those guys isn't a shock to me, honestly. Think Sheed is a really good 4 year player, but the hype for him was a little high. 

And Chane is 100% knucklehead, Allen. West Side Cincinnati in his blood. 
laugh.gif

Dre starting over those guys isn't a shock to me, honestly. Think Sheed is a really good 4 year player, but the hype for him was a little high. 

And Chane is 100% knucklehead, Allen. West Side Cincinnati in his blood. :lol:

I just think that Sheed brings much more to the table than Dre does with his ability to get his own shot. He can defend as well as knock down outside shots while creating. Maybe K needs that coming off the bench because he has guys who can get theirs and well as set up for others in Quinn, Bari, & Rodney. That's the reason I can see him going this route, well that and Dre can shoot from 28 consistently.which opens things up for Bari & Rodney.

Maybe I'm sleep but I think Sheed is the better player.

The thought could be K sending a message to Sheed and pushing him harder. Matt Jones has been the surprise in practice with his readiness to contribute so early

You're spot on with the added versatility off the bench. How much creating is he going to be asked to do with Bari and Rodney out there? Still like him and think he's going to be an All-ACC type of guy before he's done in Durham. 

I'm a fan of having Dre out there to stretch the floor. With all the driving going on with hood/Bari there will be people leaving dre to help. Gonna cause a lot of mismatches

i pray Quinn has found a consistent J from behind the trey, that would be very major.

do you guys seriously think Jefferson can hold down the 5 by himself or will it be a constant rotation of the 3?

i pray Quinn has found a consistent J from behind the trey, that would be very major.

do you guys seriously think Jefferson can hold down the 5 by himself or will it be a constant rotation of the 3?

Gotta be a rotation. Jefferson will get in foul trouble just trying to play bigger guys. Hairston will continue to piss me off but he has to get minutes. Expectations are low for MP3 so anything from him will be good.

Sheed off the bench isnt a bad look. Let him come in run things thru him.

CBB is gonna be nuts this year :pimp:

Just watched UConn's First Night. Hated the mixed gender scrimmage idea, but they pulled it off. Pretty damn entertaining.

If Purvis could play this year... :smh:

They say the boy not athletic though :smh:

His bounce has gotten a lot better since he recovered from that foot injury and slimmed down. Him and Hood giving everybody in the ACC buckets this year will be :pimp:

He's not that athletic.

Loosing that baby fat maybe put him a shade above average

Premium size and length can make up for that.

Reminds me so much of Paul Peirce right down to those pregnant woman arms.

7'0 wingspan :pimp:

Can see him being a great stretch 4 down the line if he strength trains properly

Does play like a young PP, I see some Melo in him as well especially post up wise.

:lol: at pregnant woman arms, it's real

After seeing those Cats tonight :smokin Season prediction,they lose to Mich St. and 2 games in the SEC but win the national title Harrison to Randle you're gonna hear it all year.....

Back
Top Bottom