The College Basketball Post

Destroyed Jacob Pullen and Kalin Lucas... STRAIGHT TOOK THEIR SOULS :pimp:

I swear to god had he been healthy all season we RUN through that tournament... He had Mason looking like Alonzo in his prime out there man, with Nolan doing his thing off the ball and Kyle playing well on both ends... **** BUTLER :smh:

He played 2nd fiddle to Brandon throughout their recruitment, UK didn't even recruit him hard until the summer prior to his senior year too busy following BK around... The Bag wasn't worth his integrity... So he came to play for the GREATEST. :pimp:

Well BK was a priority because we needed his GPA...lol.

Oh... I definitely understand. Can't have anything like that small tearing apart the system... Only UNC can get away with that level of ******* :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Destroyed Jacob Pullen and Kalin Lucas... STRAIGHT TOOK THEIR SOULS :pimp:

I swear to god had he been healthy all season we RUN through that tournament... He had Mason looking like Alonzo in his prime out there man :smh:
Oh... I definitely understand. Can't have anything like that small tearing apart the system... Only UNC can get away with that level of ******* :lol: :smh:

LOL. UNC got a production assembly line to keep those grades up. Academic Ponzi scheme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also

I should have know Sam Dekkar was from Wisconsin, the whole damn state runs this ridiculous Bo Ryan offense apparently, explains why with all that athleticism he's got no shake at all one on one.

Bronson Koenig AAu team is called the Wisconsin "Swing". after Bo Ryans swing offence, its like a cult of personality.

As someone who is from Wisconsin and Coaches High School Basketball ball in Wisconsin I can attest I do not run the swing offense. Many schools in the state do not.

You have to have the bigs that are able to step away from the basket and knock those shots down. When Bronson was playing with the Swing, he had Luke Fischer who is able to do that.

When Dekker was at Sheboygan Lutheran Coached by his Dad, they didn't run swing. The ball was primarily in his hands though. Dekker has some go to him, I don't think he's really comfortable with that offense. He was playing with Wisconsin Playground Warriors for AAU, many scouts talked about how he was the best player/talent/scorer on that team. JP Tokoto was also on that squad.

Also with Dekker, he has the ability to take players in isolation...feel like its a confidence thing more than anything as to why he doesnt more often..

There were so many times this season where Wisconsin clears the lane out and they get him the ball on the wing with no defensive rim protection and hes content to just reverse the ball around the perimeter..but when hes playing aggressive he'll take his man right to the hoop...just have a feeling hes gonna take his game to another level next season, much like Frankie did this year

Anybody thats watched Wisconsin basketball for more than the past 3 weeks knows that Trae gets the ball when the game is on the line...hes hit big shots before, they got exactly what they wanted on that play..he got the shot off, he just missed it

Has absolutely nothing to do with a coach being wedded to a system, thats just slander...they werent TRYING to get the ball to Frankie...Trae hit the exact same shot against Michigan St at the buzzer with Gary Harris draped all over him

Coach did exactly what every one of yall said he couldnt do at Wisconsin with the system he runs..and they were a buzzer beater away from the national championship game for crying out loud...yet the same tired **** continues

I'm talking about the whole game, not the last play.

I read that in a grant land article most people in the state run the swing, but I yeild to people from wisconsin if thats not correct.

Last edited:

Sick.

brb, headed to AT&T stadium.

Cal has these Midwest Whites in a frenzy... they're calling ESPN Radio calling him everything under the sun: scam artist, cheat, low life, creep, slimy, subpar etc. :lol:

Almost enough to make me want to root for #CleanCal

Cal has these Midwest Whites in a frenzy... they're calling ESPN Radio calling him everything under the sun: scam artist, cheat, low life, creep, slimy, subpar etc. :lol:

Almost enough to make me want to root for #CleanCal

It's crazy how much people in Ohio hate him. I'm rooting them.

final four in ur city is a dope experience weve had the superbowl nba allstar game then we get the first college football playoff in 2015 just mind blowin aggtown go hard and we got a dope national championship uk and uconn
I just looked at the Dodge Ram logo for like 5 mins thinking it was in the sky,like damn their marketing dept. just shut it down 

I want Cal to win for the jimmy rustling purposes and they should win as along as the twins aren't disastrously bad.

Problem is; Kevin Ollie has to know this and I shudder to think what he's been feeding Bazz and Boatright to get them ready for this game, those two big shots have obscured the fact that the twins haven't really played well, Cal better have em ready, because they did plenty of dumb **** in that Wisconcin game and it won't fly against UCONN.

I want Cal to win for the jimmy rustling purposes and they should win as along as the twins aren't disastrously bad.

Problem is; Kevin Ollie has to know this and I shudder to think what he's been feeding Bazz and Boatright to get them ready for this game, those two big shots have obscured the fact that the twins haven't really played well, Cal better have em ready, because they did plenty of dumb **** in that Wisconcin game and it won't fly against UCONN.

This UK run is definitely impressive but at the same time, people keep forgetting how extremely tight it's gotten for them the last 3 games. I mean, they were seconds away from losing their last 2 games if not for 2 "sell your soul" 3's by the Harrison twin. It's not like they've rolled out a specific game plan and executed it to perfection.

I still think they're playing AAU ball. The only difference now is these dudes are finally playing with heart and motivation.

And ur wasted blowing out backs :pimp:

I gotta take it easy tonight. Flying to San Fran first thing in the morning for work. Not tryin' to feel that struggle turbulence at 8am in the morning :lol:

Last edited:
Bazz getting killed by his comments about going to sleep at night hungry and still having to play bball that next day in college.

this kentucky team suppose to be the 40-0 team and cal's best recruiting class ever, if i recall? they have definitely been living up to the hype, but at the same time, harrison been saving them.

kentucky has to punish uconn inside tonight. interesting to see if kevin ollie will live with harrisons going off and try to contain the bigs or basically give up the inside paint. patrick young was beasting but uconn was able to stop everyone else. bazz time to shine :smokin

This UK run is definitely impressive but at the same time, people keep forgetting how extremely tight it's gotten for them the last 3 games. I mean, they were seconds away from losing their last 2 games if not for 2 "sell your soul" 3's by the Harrison twin. It's not like they've rolled out a specific game plan and executed it to perfection.

I still think they're playing AAU ball. The only difference now is these dudes are finally playing with heart and motivation.
I gotta take it easy tonight. Flying to San Fran first thing in the morning for work. Not tryin' to feel that struggle turbulence at 8am in the morning :lol:

ugh

dude they aren't playing AAU ball.

this is high major college basketball, if you don't have plays and an offensive system you can't win. It would be an insult to the opposing coaches who lost to Cal to believe that. :lol:

whether its the Harrison twin side dribble hand offs to James young to get him in the middle of the court, or over loading on side of the court, to get a point guard and frank kaminsky stuck on a side pick and roll with Marcus Lee or Alex poythress diving.

this **** doesn't happen by accident, the dribble drive O isn't fiction.

Don't blame Cal if the Twins especially Andrew won't act right.

Last edited:
I'm thinking UK by double digits...but I won't be mad if UCONN wins.

I honestly don't care either way who wins; I just want another good game. But IDK, considering how many great games there's been in this tourney so far, it wouldn't surprise me if this game ends up seeming anticlimactic.

Back
Top Bottom