The College Basketball Post

Knox at unc huh?

He's going wherever his dad tells him to. Recruitment has gotten wild the last couple weeks. Dad told Porter sr he was on board with their gameplan. The leak of the 1.4 million sure sounds like someone trying to get a better offer.

Bowen could also be reached out to. Not counting on it.

Either way, just ready for everyone to announce. Grayson's decision will be announced this week

Sean Miller hired Lorenzo Romar as an assistant. As if Miller needed anymore help gettin' croots. :smh:

Last edited:
PJ Dozier signing an agent. He must have got some good feedback but I think he would have benefitted more coming back next year, being the guy at SC, and going in a weaker draft. RIP to our 2017-18 season though

Anyone in VA checking out the Allen Iverson High School Round Ball Classic this week? There will be some legit talent on display. 

C9oKeUxXUAAGzTL.jpg

Top-10 Recruit Kevin Knox Receives $1.4 Million Offer to Play in China 
https://t.co/1Lh3JZB3lg

They better hope this kid values a Duke education, because I'm sure other schools would actually give him playing time his first few years

I'm sure it's just due diligence in the case that Grayson bounces. Guard will be a inexperienced position heading into 2018 so the kid would get PT. Don't think this will come to fruition either way.

They'll be in to see him on Wednesday

I feel like Kevin Knox would be pretty ineffective in china.

I have questions about how effective he would be as a freshman in college.

Back
Top Bottom