The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

Why the hell does your "season thread" say off-season thread...smh...fix that...got me thinking OP/the rest of your fanbase gave up already...some of you I'm sure have.

Romo was to blame for the loss, but I didn't like Garretts play calling, but then again I rarely do. Even when we still had the lead, passing on 1st and 10 late in the game rather then at least trying to run a little bit, I don't like. Our run game isn't necessarily the best in the league, but its not going to get anywhere at all without trying to run.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Why the hell does your "season thread" say off-season thread...smh...fix that...got me thinking OP/the rest of your fanbase gave up already...some of you I'm sure have.
Don't worry about it troll.

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Romo was to blame for the loss, but I didn't like Garretts play calling, but then again I rarely do. Even when we still had the lead, passing on 1st and 10 late in the game rather then at least trying to run a little bit, I don't like. Our run game isn't necessarily the best in the league, but its not going to get anywhere at all without trying to run.

We'll Romo checks out of plays often. Sometimes it works (bomb to Robinson, etc.). In the NFL 20 pt leads aren't game over anymore so I had no problem with being aggressive. That 1st pick was all on him, hell Dez hadn't even turned around yet. 2nd pick was both on him and Laurent. On a slant you just can't let that CB get in front of you. The third one was the right play. Det was putting 8 in the box at that point to stop da run and manning up the receivers. Witten was wide da hell open but for some reason dude just didn't set his feet and under threw it.

This is just the give in take with Romo and unfortunately the Cowboys are married to him for another 4 yrs. If you tell him tone down his aggresiveness then probably they don't even get up by 24 at all in that game.

I know and I feel ya, he's frustrating as hell to watch at times. Will he learn to be smarter in situations? Don't know? But if he wasn't that confident in his abiltiy and wasn't agressive just wouldn't be him.

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

We'll Romo checks out of plays often. Sometimes it works (bomb to Robinson, etc.). In the NFL 20 pt leads aren't game over anymore so I had no problem with being aggressive. That 1st pick was all on him, hell Dez hadn't even turned around yet. 2nd pick was both on him and Laurent. On a slant you just can't let that CB get in front of you. The third one was the right play. Det was putting 8 in the box at that point to stop da run and manning up the receivers. Witten was wide da hell open but for some reason dude just didn't set his feet and under threw it.

This is just the give in take with Romo and unfortunately the Cowboys are married to him for another 4 yrs. If you tell him tone down his aggresiveness then probably they don't even get up by 24 at all in that game.

I know and I feel ya, he's frustrating as hell to watch at times. Will he learn to be smarter in situations? Don't know? But if he wasn't that confident in his abiltiy and wasn't agressive just wouldn't be him.

Exactly, that's the reason why i don't agree with all the Garrett bashing.....more times than not the QB leaves the huddle having called multiple plays, its then up to him to go with the original play that was called, or audible it to something they think MIGHT work.

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
@ asking for a lock

And for the record, I had no intention of coming in here to laugh at the Cowboys, but seeing the thread change
laugh.gif

I hate that conservative run on the first two downs, you have to be aggressive and not let them get the ball back.

That !*#$#@ us

I said it in the game thread. Rob Ryan gets the most out of his players. Jason Garrett gets the least out his players. This offense has been together for years and looks sloppy, all under Garrett's system. Rob Ryan can come in and immediately make players like Lee, Spencer, Spears, and Hatcher look much better than they did last year.

They just reported on the pregame for SNF that Jerry has gotten some calls about Choice
and if it was favorable Jerry might move him. Mid round pick would be nice.

This will be the last time I post on #NT until Garrett and Romo are no longer a part of this team ... #Goodbye

i really dont know where to go on this one guys .

tuff game to swallow , because we made brady throw 2 picks, we found players on the defensive side of the ball.

But we could be 5-0 or 1-4 lol

i dont know..

today was a bad day.

Originally Posted by msaba07

This will be the last time I post on #NT until Garrett and Romo are no longer a part of this team ... #Goodbye

Praise be the Lord!!!

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Originally Posted by msaba07

Praise be the Lord!!!

Under THAT s/n...
laugh.gif
we ain't stupid

As for the game, IMO we played better than anybody expected to play against NE in Foxborough......Its good news to hear about tashard, i just hope Jerry makes the move for the best deal out there

we might have to keep Choice, Felix has a high ankle sprain and Nagy brok his ankle and is done for the year

it will be nice to see what Murray does as the featured back

Back
Top Bottom