** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

The leather is nice but I'm not into them at all. Still bummed I pulled the trigger on the lires despite my better judgment... so zero chance I'm copping

Missed the vid yesterday, but GQ just reposted it this morning. They're alright, still probably passing though.

I think the toe wrap works, its just so different and weird..almost like the Asics Geminis with the opposite materials for the left/right foot. I have to see these on foot. I love the colors just not sure if that's enough to warrant a purchase..because I am sure there will be tons more V7000 coming out.

There's a handful of dope V7000 GRs that are leasing that look much better than the RFs.

^ was just about to post that. So it looks like there's two shoes on the way. Probably both have the same release day. Typical ronnie.

Copped the Hanon Borgs on Saturday and hooked up a couple guys for retail + shipping. The release was excellent and the extras really made the product that little more special!

Anyway, here's some pics!

The box was signed by John Hewitt, the striker who scored the winning goal against Real Madrid in the 1983 Cup Winners Cup Final. If you are an Aberdeen fan (I am), these really were a must have!

Copped the Hanon Borgs on Saturday and hooked up a couple guys for retail + shipping. 
pimp.gif

Copped the Hanon Borgs on Saturday and hooked up a couple guys for retail + shipping. The release was excellent and the extras really made the product that little more special!
Props to you! All this talk about I'm an OG and wearing diadora first. It's people like you who make this community something. not that I wore first dweeb brigade

With two Kith x Diadora collabs and the Solebox x Diadora collab, do you all think the prices of the Liras will drop? 

why would that affect the price? It's a dope shoe on it's own, it's not like they're similar colourways or something.

What does everyone think of this Colorway?   

Also its probably been asked a thousand times but is it best to go Half size down with V7000?

What does everyone think of this Colorway?   

Also its probably been asked a thousand times but is it best to go Half size down with V7000?

Wow those look great. I have a few pairs that look almost the same as i am a sucker for red and black but I might still have to pick these up. 

Back
Top Bottom