The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

An entire ep to tell the viewer that V9 makes you develop an evil split personality but the characters figure out Jay is Zoom cuz of blue lightning and Cisco vibing :lol:

I'd call it out if it wasn't so funny. He should've been vibed that.

Ep was just okay but it was fun watching Barry get beat around and outrun most of the ep.

Trajectory running until her cells just broke down was cool.

Liked how they set up the Jesse Quick potential. :rofl: @ blood type PH negative. I thought it was just gonna be the same as Barry's.

Why all these speedsters faster than barry? Making him look beta.

He'll become the fastest when Iris finally gives up the yambs.
I liked how in this ep she nonchalantly joked about if her and Barry got married.

Last edited:
An entire ep to tell the viewer that V9 makes you develop an evil split personality but the characters figure out Jay is Zoom cuz of blue lightning and Cisco vibing :lol:

I'd call it out if it wasn't so funny. He should've been vibed that.

Ep was just okay but it was fun watching Barry get beat around and outrun most of the ep.

I've loved this season so far, but what a horrible way for the team to figure out that jay is zoom lol the blue streak to a random speedster?

And the damn dramatic music they played right before Cisco grabbed Jays helmet to vibe with lol

Last edited:
f5ca7573012f41a7c1ceb639e11f3c48.gif

She looked like a chick that could get it.. In lab form, or in psychotic form. No blue balls, just blue streaks on her face. 

I liked how in this ep she nonchalantly joked about if her and Barry got married.
And then goes around and takes her boss out on a date.... LOL smh
Soon as I saw a well dressed good looking brother was her new boss I knew what time it was.

Iris gonna **** every other ***** in the city and then finally toss the yambs Barry's way
Disappointing indeed.

Barry needs to go get some more yambs, but the backlash from fan-girls will be "Barry is an a-hole / jerk / player".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom