The GOAT of BBQ sauces....

^ Is that from Tom Jenkins in Ft. Lauderdale? That place will have you smelling like you were cooking the barbecue on the grill after you leave. The food is really good and they have great service I highly recommend to the nike talk fan

Tony Roma's is legit, + the regional sauces.

Sweet Baby Ray's SUCKS, most of it is high fructose corn syrup it's the #1 ingredient famb... :x :x :rofl:

View media item 850904
ANY sauce w/ corn syrup is garbage :smh:

did u like the kinders
Son for the the past 2 weeks I been meaning to tell you ........I think I almost told you in the Nintendo thread
laugh.gif
 but its just alright not to my tasting.

Will try on some grilled food next

Got another one.

Went to Chicago over the weekend to a restaurant called Weber Grill. I won't call it the best I ever had but it's definitely top 5.

View media item 856086
I always keep a bottle at the house.

Sweet Baby Ray's doesn't do much for me, too sweet. I don't like the thickness. My wife loves it though.

I'd rather make my own. I like the spicy, vinegar base sauces.

Up next on the quest to find the GOAT BBQ sauce.

Edit 

The BBQ was good just tasted more like hot sauce then anything. Was a good blend of spices just couldnt get a real good taste true BBQ. I will get a different flavor next.

Last edited:
I always keep a bottle at the house.

Sweet Baby Ray's doesn't do much for me, too sweet. I don't like the thickness. My wife loves it though.

I'd rather make my own. I like the spicy, vinegar base sauces.
Son, I was so sad when they closed the Famous Dave's in my town. It was one of my favorite restaurants, especially considering you could try all the sauces they had with steak fries or chips before your meal. 
smokin.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom