The I want a bae - The Single Thread

I have been single for about a year. I have been on the dating site match.com for about a year now and it has really sucked. I send messages to some women and they say that we're not a match instantly. How do you even know we're not a match? Oh well, that's just the online dating game.

I will message a woman who is probably 3 years older than me and I am considered too young for them. Things like this happen all the time but you gotta play the game.

I have been on a good amount of dates as well but nothing ever really comes out of it but them spending my money and them getting a free dinner.

Damn, I'm 30 next year.

The way I look at it is that it doesn't really matter. Just do you and let things fall in place.

Dudes out here stressing like that. You gonna find somone, just Chill Breh.

I also like how I posted above about wanting to find a bae and now i'm here telling ya'll just to chill.

I'm :pimp: btw.

:lol:

i know i don't even try and get wifed up anymore but i might as well add some quality women to the roster :lol:

i know i don't even try and get wifed up anymore but i might as well add some quality women to the roster :lol:
You're saying the squad looking like the current Lakers.

All it takes is one Jahlil.
it's true. i'm gonna let her just come to me and in the meantime talk to whoever intrigues me and see where things go instead of pressing the issue.

Last edited:
Been feeling this way for a while now. I haven't had a gf in years. I did have a friends with benefits thing that lasted a while but chick ended up getting a man so that came to an end. Just think i want some type of companionship. Only problem is meeting new women. I rarely go out to the bar/club scene because it just doesn't interest me anymore. Need to figure out a way to get out and mingle more.

Been feeling this way for a while now. I haven't had a gf in years. I did have a friends with benefits thing that lasted a while but chick ended up getting a man so that came to an end. Just think i want some type of companionship. Only problem is meeting new women. I rarely go out to the bar/club scene because it just doesn't interest me anymore. Need to figure out a way to get out and mingle more.

Where's the original video of your avi bruh??? I need that video lol

Where's the original video of your avi bruh??? I need that video lol

Not fapping is making me even more lonely.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom