THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

the "parade" Lebron 13 lows were up on nike.com for a day or two but werent discounted on swoosh, then they took them down.

Nike is petty as ****, swear to white jesus.

the "parade" Lebron 13 lows were up on nike.com for a day or two but werent discounted on swoosh, then they took them down.

Nike is petty as ****, swear to white jesus.
Joints were sitting there in every single size, so they must've got in their feelings and took them down lol

Last edited:
the way things are going, Nike's new slogan should be "Just wait for discounts"

sidenote, y'all see how they ditched the USA 13s and threw the soldier 10s in the GM pack... nobody checking for them enough to notice or even care 
laugh.gif

the way things are going, Nike's new slogan should be "Just wait for discounts"

sidenote, y'all see how they ditched the USA 13s and threw the soldier 10s in the GM pack... nobody checking for them enough to notice or even care 
laugh.gif
Actually makes sense to me, summer is always Soldier season anyways, and they dropped a USA colorway in the 13's already that is currently taking up outlet space.  

I bet if he was playing in the Olympics he would've debuted a 14 gold medal colorway in the Final game, like he did with the X's.  

I for the life of me can't understand why they didn't make a champ pack. They could've just put that soldier in it with some lows. Or they could just do a 13 elite since he wore them in the playoffs until the finals. And they only came out with 3 shirts, no hat. Nothing for kyrie except the shirt... I just don't get it. I know they were down 3-1 but I find it impossible to believe Nike, one of the biggest companies in the world, was not prepared for any outcome.

I for the life of me can't understand why they didn't make a champ pack. They could've just put that soldier in it with some lows. Or they could just do a 13 elite since he wore them in the playoffs until the finals. And they only came out with 3 shirts, no hat. Nothing for kyrie except the shirt... I just don't get it. I know they were down 3-1 but I find it impossible to believe Nike, one of the biggest companies in the world, was not prepared for any outcome.
After the Lebron 11 fiasco, guess they stopped thinking Lebron could win a ring. But hes in the finals every year so idk why they wouldnt think about getting prepared for a potential champ pack. Watch them next year win or lose drop a "champ pack" to make up for this years weak one. Just how they ****** up the 9 champ pack making only 60 pairs instead of 600 bc they werent sure about what was going on. Nike really makes me scratch my head. Honestly idgaf at this point. Im just patiently waiting for Lebron retros since i couldnt afford alot of OGs as a kid.

Last edited:

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand how Nike signs Lebron to a billion dollar deal and doesn't capitalize on the investment. This was one of the biggest championship wins in the history of the NBA and Nike's response was so weak. Are we witnessing Nike's downfall?

anybody got an idea if any EU shop releasing the summer pack coming out on august 31? I want them but I want to avoid any taxes

dang i stopped in to see about a champ pack.. they really didn't even do one.. Nike off that LBJ sauce

That wouldnt make sense. he didnt win the chip wearing the 14s which would mess things up if he wins again this year.

He didn't win a Chip in the 12s either but they made the Cork 12s. I thought the Corks were a celebrarion shoe... Just Saying.

That wouldnt make sense. he didnt win the chip wearing the 14s which would mess things up if he wins again this year.
He didn't win a Chip in the 12s either but they made the Cork 12s. I thought the Corks were a celebrarion shoe... Just Saying.
Yeah idk why they did that. They always release something weird even if he didnt win in the same shoe, same thing happened to the 11s....and the 8s... and the 7s.....

Back
Top Bottom