"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I never size down, I always buy my true size or go up when necessary.

Do you play in them or casual wear?

Casual wear yeah you can go tts but in the past there's been too much room for me when I went with my actual size.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. In the 2012 releases I had to go .5 size down. I'm normally a size 12 in everything but 11.5 fit perfectly in the obsidian 12s
The sizing on those 2012 releases was off big time. My 2012 XII in size 9.5 fit bigger than my 2003-2004 pairs in size 10. The White/Red from 2009? fit me pretty well in size 9.5. Hopefully these new XII fit closer to 2003-2004 pairs.

The sizing on those 2012 releases was off big time. My 2012 XII in size 9.5 fit bigger than my 2003-2004 pairs in size 10. The White/Red from 2009? fit me pretty well in size 9.5. Hopefully these new XII fit closer to 2003-2004 pairs.

Same thing with me. So now I'm always leery about what size to buy in them

Same thing with me. So now I'm always leery about what size to buy in them
Masters will be a gametime decision for me, but if I do cop I'm going to stick with a 9.5. Hopefully there will be more feedback on the sizing of these before the drop.

That's what I hope for too. I feel bad always asking about the sizing of shoes but I hate the feeling of double insoles. I tried to do it with my '12 playoffs but they still felt bulky so I had to get rid of them

sold my extra pair today for $290 via paypal

now to ship this big ol' box! 
indifferent.gif

dump them now before the RD comes n floods the blocks

To be honest the back tab ruins the entire shoe for me. Could have been executed much better, imo

I thought they're a general release, not saying they'll sit but I think it'll be easier to get them

IMO, the master is right behind the flu and taxi colorways for the 12's. 
I agree it is really clean but most of the cws for the 12s have been clean. I can't really think of one I've found really ugly or bad

Something about these joints just don't sit well with me. They look off but I can't put my finger on it. I have to see these in person I guess.

Something about these joints just don't sit well with me. They look off but I can't put my finger on it. I have to see these in person I guess.
nah there a def must cop but i feel you tho theres some thing not right with them and there called the "masters" idk about that one bruh. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom