The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Blatantly injecting EPO Dillashaw is unforgivable.

That being said since Meisha Tate moved to Singapore I happened to walk past her at the public train station this morning was already late for work so couldn't stop to say hello, she still looks in good shape.

I had forgotten Miesah was working with One as their VP and living in Singapore full time it appears.

SMH at the snake, sounds like he knew what he was doing as he's not fighting the suspension at all. The BW division is def wide open now.

109D592A-2191-42DC-9BD5-5C0BF26D23AA.png

Didn’t realize sb was this much bigger

Yea I cant see this ending well for KG. Gunna be verrrry difficult to disguise his takedown attempts with that kinda reach disadvantage

Reactions: OTG
Yea I cant see this ending well for KG. Gunna be verrrry difficult to disguise his takedown attempts with that kinda reach disadvantage
I'd agree and Izzy did a good job with his TDD against Tavares but even though Brad's striking isn't near KG's level I still see IA outstriking Kelvin and potentially getting a TKO.

facts, i can't believe folks believe **** is gonna be a breeze for kelvin because he beat half-dead bisping on a week's notice and got a SD over jacare. don't get fooled by that bull**** sparring session israel had with old man silva thinking he can't put a ***** down now. :lol:

Last edited:
facts, i can't believe folks believe **** is gonna be a breeze for kelvin because he beat half-dead bisping on a week's notice and got a SD over jacare. don't get fooled by that bull**** sparring session israel had with old man silva thinking he can't put a ***** down now. :lol:
Let’s not forget that loss he had to weidman either. I’m not sure who’s gonna win but deff not gonna be a walk in the park

Reactions: OTG
Been rewatching Dustin's fights against Eddie and Gaetjhe... reaffirms my thoughts that he and Max are going to be involved in a bloodbath and brain cell loss. There isn't that one punch KO power in either but the volume that both can ramp up is remarkable

Watched Max vs TCity again, my God, Max looked like he was in the Matrix at times. Round 3 really showed me though that Max absorbs damage as good as his movement is

Dustin's boxing vs Max's boxing is going to be a joy when you mix in the threat of Dustin's kicks and grappling. The angles that both guys throw punches/elbows from are a joy

Listening to Kelvin sound clueless about the new PPV structure was so sad. I wouldn't be surprised if most fighters have no idea how it impacts their pay checks

These managers are also finessing the hell out their clients, they legit don't explain **** to them

Back
Top Bottom