The NBA Draft Thread

I like Dunn a lot..but I'm not trading Oakafor for just Dunn..I would need another player back in return...Dunn is already 2 years older than Oakafor and hasn't even played a min in the NBA yet..Im not letting go of Potentially a 25 point scoring big men for a unproven rookie that's 22 y/o.

I rather keep Oak and wait on one of the several PG's coming out next year.

With the amount of cap they have, doesn't even matter.

They need to overpay somebody so they can at least be a player in 2017 FA.

Definitely. I was saying more for the depth chart prediction.

I really can not wait for the offseason to get in motion

Idk why ppl like Ulis so much. Maybe i need to watch more on him but i really really dislike super small players. I have respect & appreciation for their ability but they have to be exceptional in so many things just to make up for their size difference. I personally wouldnt want a guy like Ulis on my team

Idk why ppl like Ulis so much. Maybe i need to watch more on him but i really really dislike super small players. I have respect & appreciation for their ability but they have to be exceptional in so many things just to make up for their size difference. I personally wouldnt want a guy like Ulis on my team
People have those Big Blue glasses on. He's tiny and doesn't have the strength that smaller players who have succeeded in the past have. Maybe I'd take him somewhere in the mid to late 2nd.

Joel Embiid is like a mythical unicorn.

I think seeing him in a real life NBA regular season game will be similar to seeing Mewtwo and Togepi as a kid watching Pokemon.

I think seeing him in a real life NBA regular season game will be similar to seeing Mewtwo and Togepi as a kid watching Pokemon.

Can't wait man.

I just know if he stays healthy there is no way he doesn't dominate.

Will be pissed if he the Sixers continue to **** around.

Lmaoooo

If he goes hard like mewtwo then itll be worth the wait.

Anything less than 26 ppg 14 rpg and 3 bpg would mean embiid is a bust

Last edited:
@jovanbuha Buddy Hield on going No. 2 to Lakers: "They're losing Kobe and they need a scorer. Why not?"
@jovanbuha Buddy says he refers to himself as "Buddy Fresh" when he's talking to himself while shooting. It's his "alter ego."
Shoot your shot, Buddy.

Unless it comes from a LA reporter, don't believe anything in regards to the Lakers.

Green Room invites so far:
Wade Baldwin, Vanderbilt
Dragan Bender, Maccabi Tel Aviv
Jaylen Brown, Cal
Marquese Chriss, Washington
Deyonta Davis, Michigan State
Kris Dunn, Providence
Henry Ellenson, Marquette
Buddy Hield, Oklahoma
Brandon Ingram, Duke
Skal Labissiere, Kentucky
Jamal Murray, Kentucky
Jakob Poeltl, Utah
Domantas Sabonis, Gonzaga
Ben Simmons, LSU
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source...-draft-191735213.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma
@DraftExpress Source: Syracuse's Malachi Richardson and Washington's Dejounte Murray have been invited to the NBA Draft. Now 16 players in the Green Room.

Was just letting him know I wasn't making it up myself. Its at least a rumor being talked about. Just like many others that won't likely happen

Back
Top Bottom