*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and another NTer (OG2345) are gunna hunt these space jams down today in Sunny SoCal.
wink.gif

i would but i wont
laugh.gif

cracked CF
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my 01' bred have been worn many...many times & my CF still looks new as with the entire shoe
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cracked after 1 wear
smh.gif
sick.gif

& everyone thought these would be
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THANK YOU ALL FOR HYPING THESE SO MUCH THAT EVERYONE IS OVERLOOKING MY GRAIL THE WHITE/RED XII HOPEFULLY I CANGET 2 MORE WHILE YOU GUYS THINK IF YOU CAN RETURN YOU PAIRS BECAUSE OF CRACKED CF....... *edit* 9 post away from a G
glasses.gif
nerd.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

No offense to the poster but this might have settled the issue for me. The shape and patent cut on this pair is just horrendous. I might just head to FL andsee if I can "win the patent cut lottery", cuz I sure as hell wouldn't pay for a pair that looks like this.

anyone selling early in norcal?? would be ideal to cop early, and bay area heads know what i am talkn about1!!

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

No offense to the poster but this might have settled the issue for me. The shape and patent cut on this pair is just horrendous. I might just head to FL and see if I can "win the patent cut lottery", cuz I sure as hell wouldn't pay for a pair that looks like this.

Damn, now I'm worried, I got them from the same spot as the guy who posted these, and I'm scheduled to receive them today!

The inconsistent patent cut is pissing me off.

Might have to join my fellow SoCal NT'ers on release day so I can pick the perfect pair if any.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

hey fellas, joe only has a sz. 9 left in the space jams and i sold my 11. he does have white/red's in still.

i kno. called him for a sz 10, oh well thanx for looking out for us Broomall4Life

Can't wait til next week. Hopefully I can get 2 pairs....Nice pickups everyone...

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

^^^ i swear that CF plate is gonna be in the back of my mind while trying to get them
frown.gif

First thing I'm gonna look at when I get them, and knock on them like wood.

Originally Posted by Ciscokid

^^^ i swear that CF plate is gonna be in the back of my mind while trying to get them
frown.gif

It will be, but when i'm leaving out of the store after paying i'm pretty sure I will be doing somemthing like this:

Was excited but will have to see these in person, been pretty much retired from Jordans. Last pair I bought were Aqua VIIIs.
Hopefully these aren't bad, can't settle for a poor rendition of the "Space Jams", especially for almost 2 bills...

This is the problem with JB. I would love to cop a pair of Space Jams, but seeing the quality on these it's just
sick.gif
. Greedy $*% bastards. Any retros from '04 and earlier have great quality,but cost an arm and a leg. And I'm not willing to pay that much money for shoes. Then you've got shoes like these, which look nice but have terriblequality. They know the masses and the hypebeasts will eat this shoe up and it's pathetic that they betray their most loyal consumers like that. But I guessI have no real say in the matter because I'm still copping these...unless I can find a pair of '01 Space Jams for under $200. I don't thinkthat's happening.
tired.gif

hey fellas, joe only has a sz. 9 left in the space jams and i sold my 11. he does have white/red's in still.

Looks like he just sold the size 9. Damn, I guess I missed it within minutes.

Went to one of my local malls today to put in a lil work for RD. I stopped at Finishline and dude tells me 38 pairs in mens szs. So i shoot down to Footlockerand ask what looked to be a manager how many pairs they were getting. Dude looks at me and laughs and says "I cant tell you my inventory". Whattadousche bag, i mean does he think i work for corp. or somthing? I think dude was on a power trip he was like 45 workin at a shoe store. But talk about BS forcustomer service. Anybody know if its againts store policy?

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Silsprr

I have a question...I got a connect thru a friend that knows a friend who will hold these for $50 on top of the retail price so $175+tax+$50 to hold em on RD=$235....Is this even a good deal should I just wake up early or spend the extra $50 to wake up when I want and guranteed a pair?

PM me bro.
^U should get in there^
Thats the best price outside of retail other than
eyes.gif
Rapido27 alleged 30 pair for $200 shipped
eyes.gif

Pulling 6 tomorrow, then 24 on release date
wink.gif

Why is everybody trippn on the cracked CF, i mean damn fellas they are shoes and $%^& does happen. mostly every on here knows JB is coming with thatterrible quality from here on out. If you like the shoe cop it if not then dont. but you cant expect to put on a pair of shoes and it still be DS whn you takeit off. Jus dont work like that.

Originally Posted by vinylfiend1

Sneakerpost just emailed me back saying they ship today for those that were wondering.

Yea, got email from them too. They were late updating the tracking information on their website, but they shipped mine on the 15th. Can't wait to get em,and before Xmas too.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Agent0024 wrote:

Broomall4Life wrote:

Silsprr wrote:

I have a question...I got a connect thru a friend that knows a friend who will hold these for $50 on top of the retail price so $175+tax+$50 to hold em on RD=$235....Is this even a good deal should I just wake up early or spend the extra $50 to wake up when I want and guranteed a pair?

PM me bro.
^U should get in there^
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif

Rapido holding it down, don't doubt him!

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by Digger85

is d i c k s going to get these?

roll.gif
..That's a good one!

thats a real store dude.
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=2367454

No.......you don't say, but D i c k s? (no #@@@) Whens the last time they had a decent release if ever. I doubt a big +%* retail store like those guys getsthe jams, but thanks for pointing out the obvious and adding a link
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by Agent0024

PM me bro.
^U should get in there^
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif
Seems like a good deal.

You have to understand that some people are taking time out of their lives to hook others up.

retail+shipping+paypal fees, seems pretty fair to me.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom