*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad I got mine last night. Just checked ebay completed listings because I was curious, there's people paying over $400 for these things, one paid $450.Crazy, you could get DS 2000's for that.

Originally Posted by ishmedude

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Arden fair mall is a piece of crap

^ Info? How is it over there?
nerd.gif
It was hell...must have been 600 deep
sorry for the crappy cell pics

jesus all this for sneakers where is this at and did anyone see or hear any stories of anything happing to anybody ?
it happened in Sacramento....craziest release since the cool gray XI

Jesus Christ!!!! Thank god I didn't wake up for these. Any word on how Westfield Plaza was?

Im in Detroit got up @ 7am est went to Southland Mall. Footaction had at least 60 heads, finishline soldout at 6:30am. Footlocker only had 4pairs total 9,81/2, 8, and 7
tired.gif
. Called this mall in Monroe, Mi they soldout. Lastresort call my boy who lives by a footlocker and Athletes Foot/JBees in the hood he walked down the street and said nothings open yet, no lines, or cars. whenFL opened they only had 9 and under. Parked right in front of Jbees and waited for about 45min for the owner to come. dude open the door @ 9:40 1st in linewith 6 other heads behind me. Paid $185 and change then dip out no major problems.
smokin.gif
.. Hood spots> malls

Originally Posted by Gash

Just got back from my local Mall. Seems that the Foot Locker and Finish Line didn't receive their shipments so that left Foot Action. Went to Foot Action and they were all gone when they opened the doors. Oh well, looks like a pair of the orange AM 2009s.
that's what i like to hear....no sourness at all....you win some you lose some...nice attitude...and most imporstant thing...the air max2009's are WAAAAAYYYY more comfortable than the 11's...like walking on clouds
happy.gif

The store i co-own got sizes 8-12 and only sold 5/24 pairs but we will sell out by monday. Then we get a new shippment

Dear Valued Customer,

We experienced unprecedented internet traffic last evening which caused our website to temporarily fail.

Due to the overwhelming demand for the Jordan Retro XI, we were unable to fulfill your order. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have causedyou.

Do not reply to this email. Please contact us via email at customer_service@champssports.com or via phone at 1-800-991-6813 if you have additional questions orconcerns.

Sincerely,

Champs Sports

I Call eastbay at 11:32 PM and i wait on hold until 11:55 when a lady picks and i ask her about the space jam release and she tells me to call back. I ask herif she can place an order for another sneaker and she hangs up the phone on me!!!
funny_2.gif

Rushed to Eastbay.com window i had open and......
457-stick-computer-typing-blood-angry-mad-dead.gif

No Luck with eastbay so i rush to the mall!
63.gif

I Was first on line inside the mall and got my pair!....
funny-animated10.gif

Me and the boys went home happy
funny-animated24.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by buildingblock

get out and get your shoes physically

there's nothin' like the rush of gettin' your shoes right there and "earnin'" them

by standin' in line and bravin' the crowds and elements and whatever else

or

just pick a less popular shoe to be a fan of and collect

its hypebeast like you who ruined coppin sneakers for us

um, not a hypebeast homie
i'm 38 and a jordan fan
i don't even dress "fashionable" to even look like a "hypebeast" whatever that is
don't be salty, i got mine. did you get yours?

yea, got mine. im glad you got yours.

just curious tho, at 38 you really prefer camping out endless hours with

boppers and hypebeast??

neither.

idiot is more like it.

got mine in a jimmy jazz early this morning after footaction and footlocker snaked me, went out to look for a pair to hoop in but no luck...i did see some redcarpet lebrons though hehe

i just got my sz 11.5 pre-order from sneakerpreorder.com
happy.gif
in themail...they're flawless
eek.gif
thx to solez

get out and get your shoes physically
there's nothin' like the rush of gettin' your shoes right there and "earnin'" them
by standin' in line and bravin' the crowds and elements and whatever else
indifferent.gif

this has to be the STUPIDEST statement i have read

this was an easy release ....

i woke up @ 8 frantic as hell ...

went to the mall ... got an 8 and a 9 ...

and my other spot hasn't gotten their whole shipment .. i might get another.

NDC did this release right limiting it to three per.

When will Eastbay learn to use a limit? Their CS could of saved so much hassle just by doing that.

Originally Posted by marley

boppers and hypebeast??
Isn't that one of the fun parts of being a true sneakerhead?

xl343109100.jpg

No its fun having a connect and being let in at 10am before all the ppl that waited for days and copping 5 pairs
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Anybody in SoCal or anywhere else can hook up a size 12.

Camped out at the local mall @ midnight only to find out employees had taken every sz 12 and every size close to it at every store. Waist of time, all I coulddo was give up my spot so that others could cop their pairs.

Hit me up, please!

Originally Posted by marley

boppers and hypebeast??
Isn't that one of the fun parts of being a true sneakerhead?

xl343109100.jpg

this is the worst shirt ive ever seen.

Looks like the people that wanted to buy online got screwed then most then the people on line

I have not seen a jordan post like this in a long while

since last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom