42 1/2

lulz, this guy is funny!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by johndeuce

Originally Posted by chris nosnah

beat the system, Thank you swoosh

4211408513_291705c58e_b.jpg

looks like u got the Grade school sizes huh?

nope, those are mens sizes....i wish i had a swoosh account
nerd.gif

gahhhh damn! 3 pairs for the price of 2 lol. congratulations bro! how do you go by getting a swoosh account ne way?
pimp.gif

I order mines off of NDC at 5:17 AM EST this morning, 2nd pair! I had saved the shoe in my locker in my size on NDC thinking I will be able to purchase on themorning of the 23, but online sold out in about an hour. Went to the store the next morning and cop a pair but wasn't my size and sold to another personfor 300. I just so happened to check my locker the next morning and it usually says sold out but it didn't when i check it. But whhen i look at the shoe itonly had size 18 available. I went back to my locker added them to my cart and hoped for the best?!! Went to sleep and woke up and check my locker and theshoe had sold out above it, so I just maybe I got them on the sneak tip. And I did!!!
roll.gif

I got my shipment conformation earlier this evening!!!

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

just curious, why do some people have the special box and some

dont?
correct me if i'm wrong but it's only the mens sizes w/the "special" box.

dont?

lol youre probably lookin at the 2000 releases? all 09 came with a special box mannnn.

dont?

lol youre probably lookin at the 2000 releases? all 09 came with a special box mannnn.

naw couple folks out here were walkin out the malls with regular JB boxes

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by SpoiledFeet

I ain't been keepin up with these lately. Can someone answer one question? Are these CDP 11/12 quality? If so I can get over not snatchin these yesterday. Sold both my garbage CDP XI's kept the both XII's. This all I need to know. Thanx in advance.

Theyre better than the CDP Breds, although not up there with OG or 2001 XIs. Solid quality overall.

Good lookin out. Looks like I'm on the hunt. Size 13 out there.....? $220....?

Originally Posted by bl1nk

dont?
correct. pretty much size 7.5+ carry the special box

dont?

naw couple folks out here were walkin out the malls with regular JB boxes

lol probably they bought the 12's or some other pair? iono bro.

PsilentNupe - man thats some good luck.

Everyone needs to chill in here, think about it this way. Whether you got your pairs or not, you should just be thankful you were even in the position to buy a$175 pair of sneakers. For those that are bashing the resellers, settle down and think of it from their point of view. This was the first time I've everresold a pair of shoes on release day, and I only wanted 250 for em, no need to screw over some dude. The resellers (myself included this time) put in thetime/effort to get the shoes, so they might as well make a little money for their efforts. Truthfully, the only reason I resold was so that it would cut downthe overall price of the pair I'm keeping. I think about it this way, I basically got my pair for 125 after selling the other pair.

So everyone just needs to take a deep breath, realize they're just a pair of shoes, and thank the good Lord that you were even in a position to obtainthese sneakers.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by bl1nk

dont?
correct. pretty much size 7.5+ carry the special box

that dude on t.v. must have had tiny feet then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

mine were supposed to arrive today before 3 pm est. It is currently 7:15 est. nothing.
eyes.gif

You order from NDC?

I did, got overnight shipping which was to be delivered today by 3 but got delayed. I just checked my package again and it says it arrive at my towns sortfacility. So I called to see if I could pick them up rather then waiting until Monday for delivery, which I can and will be doing tomorrow.

got my sole savers today and i put them on my jams to preserve to icey ness ill post pics as soon as i get home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom