THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Someone in my league just dropped Bogaerts for Sano.
nerd.gif

I mean that's a legit drop for him.  I was just surprised to see dude drop Bogaerts specifically.

I dropped Freese for Sano. Freese hasn't seen any action on my team in awhile so I figured why not.

Yeah I had chances of grabbing both Correa and Gallo (although he's back at AAA) and passed, so I'm not letting any top prospects slip anymore :lol:.

Last edited:
I am getting shelled so far this week. Team I'm versing had 4 starters pitch yesterday and all put up at least 15+ points :smh: . My starters.. pitiful.

Last edited:
Patrick Corbin returns today. Already got him rostered and slotted to start. Worth eying or gambling on.
Was able to grab him earlier this week in my league.  Currently sitting at a 2.10 ERA and have about double my opponent's Ks this week, so he'll be riding the pine for me today, but I'm excited to own him.

Last edited:
Bad week for me, going to drop back to under .500 at 6-7 :smh: . Hoping it's not the start of a losing streak.

unless my team falls apart i should improve to 6-7 in the keeper but may fall to 9-4 in my money league

actually I'm facing greinke, harvey and pineda in the keeper today so its gonna really close

Last edited:
Lost Springer and Miggy in one week :smh: gonna have to see if the rest of my team can pick up the slack.

Was able to scoop up Bogaerts this morning when our add limit reset (4 adds/week).  Pretty surprised he sat for so long but I have a feeling some of the people who would have grabbed him were out of adds for last week as well.

Ended up dropping Souza, who I actually traded for earlier in the season.  Was trying to hold on as long as I could because I do think his power is real but he's a headache to own in a H2H league.

As for last week, ended up going 9-0-1 to put me back in 6th place.
pimp.gif

Lost Springer and Miggy in one week
mean.gif
gonna have to see if the rest of my team can pick up the slack.
If Lind is still available I'd grab him asap.  I know it's unlikely after his past week, since he's the #2 rated player over that time, but he's been pretty consistent all season.

Was 2-5 six weeks ago..

Currently sitting at 8-5 :pimp: longest winning streak ever. Correa and RP's have been basically carrying my squad these past few weeks. SP's been getting rocked smh

My team is very balanced though with a high floor for most players.

Last edited:
Was able to scoop up Bogaerts this morning when our add limit reset (4 adds/week).  Pretty surprised he sat for so long but I have a feeling some of the people who would have grabbed him were out of adds for last week as well.

Ended up dropping Souza, who I actually traded for earlier in the season.  Was trying to hold on as long as I could because I do think his power is real but he's a headache to own in a H2H league.

As for last week, ended up going 9-0-1 to put me back in 6th place. :pimp:

If Lind is still available I'd grab him asap.  I know it's unlikely after his past week, since he's the #2 rated player over that time, but he's been pretty consistent all season.

Lind's gone, but I managed to get Mitch Moreland. Hiwakuma comes back tonight but I'm a little skeptical on him.

1 game back from the final playoff spot in the keeper league. Thinking about trying to get another hitter. If banuelos Heaney and Corbin can be consistent for me I'll be set. Already have sale Cole degrom shark Shelby matz and Burnett

I don't know what to do with Ian Desmond :smh: dude is just taking up space on my roster but I don't want to drop him.

Do I start Fister tonight against the Reds? Also have Buehrle and Niese going as well.

Got the W this week in both leagues. Going 7-7 now in the NT keeper after starting 2-5. Slid into the final playoff spot thanks to points. Hopefully I stay there or move higher. 10-4 now in my money league.

Unless McCutchen walks-off here, I'm going to lose this week by 7.66 :smh: . I had 7 unearned points on my bench today between Brandon Phillips and Headley. Nothing worse than thinking about the "what ifs". Will be 6-8 heading into the break.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom