THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

nike-air-max-deluxe-og-colorway-photo-blue-wolf-grey-orange-peel-black-aj7831-401-2.jpg

https://asphaltgold.de/de/nike-wmns...y-photo-blue-wolf-grey-orange-peel-black.html
wmns sizes for the bae and the small footers

I don’t think any retro sneaker should cost $180 considering they don’t have the technology that some current shoes can provide for the same price or less. However, Nike gave its customers their money’s worth on the Deluxe retro. The inside collar area is super padded and soft, the midsole paint is clearly high quality paint, and the upper is made of solid materials as well

I don’t think any retro sneaker should cost $180 considering they don’t have the technology that some current shoes can provide for the same price or less. However, Nike gave its customers their money’s worth on the Deluxe retro. The inside collar area is super padded and soft, the midsole paint is clearly high quality paint, and the upper is made of solid materials as well

Yeah well not to point out the negative but if they really wanted to nail it 100% they could’ve left on the translucent outsole for all the “keeping it true to its original form” talk they did on that write up on SNKRS. For $180, go ahead and give me the full shoe. They’re 98% perfect IMO. Not bad by any means and I look forward to grabbing my pair but still it’s worth noting. It’s a very very low key/ under the radar troll move by Nike IMO but that’s what they do. Never really give you all of what you want. If I sound like I’m complaining I’m not, just saying.

Last edited:
really impressed as well....i didnt think i'd like them as much as i did when i got them in hand. glad that i pulled the trigger on them early because they're gonna get some good run in the summer rotation, while it lasts.

Last edited:
Sizing talk swayed from last page to this one. I hope the half size down opinions will work for me. Usually NT is wrong when it comes to sizing applied to me. But my spot didnt have an 11 so I got a 10.5 on hold. Its annoying that Nike didnt release the Purple pair in men sizing online.. wtf.

If I cant get them at my spot/for the low, I'm not buying them.

PS: I wouldve tried to cop over the weekend or something but I was out of town and lost on this release.

I wear a 10.5 in AM 97 I purchased a 10.5 in the deluxe and I should have went down to a 10. If you have a narrow foot and prefer a snug fit go down half.

i just picked up my pairs what i have ordered in my am97 size and that is us8.5, i tried them on when i was home and i am glad that i took 8.5 and not my tts 8 because that would've been too small, as it was already mentioned before in this thread they fit slightly long in the length but its not long enough for me to go back to my tts 8 imo and the shoe itself is looking ULTRA FIRE !!! 10/10 for me :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

Last edited:
i just picked up my pairs what i have ordered in my am97 size and that is us8.5, i tried them on when i was home and i am glad that i took 8.5 and not my tts 8 because that would've been too small, as it was already mentioned before in this thread they fit slightly long in the length but its not long enough for me to go back to my tts 8 imo and the shoe itself is looking ULTRA FIRE !!! 10/10 for me :smokin :nthat: :pimp:
Well I guess that’s safe to say go up .5 because both my 97s and 98s I went .5 up and they fit perfect

I got them in yesterday and I LOVE these. I remember them coming out when I was in the 9th grade and though I wasn’t a big fan, I appreciated the shoe and it always caught my eye when I saw them. A big factor was I wasn’t a fan of the colors they chose even though the Neon Greens were okay but TBH I was so poor I had one shoe that entire year and it had a hole in them by May of that school year so it wasn’t like a good color what was going to make me cop.

Anyway, idk what it is but there is something about this colorway that I just like a lot. Was able to get them for the low thanks to an old favor. Sizing wise for me I went with my true size (TTS) which I was shocked to find was correct as many mentioned before. This has the be the only air max I have EVER got in my true size so I was pretty surprised; good thing too because they had no size up.For reference, I am very consistent across the board, especially with Air Max with the exception of Nike doing stupid weird things with certain shoes or colorways. My TTS is a 10.5 and I get an 11 when things run small- I prefer toe wiggle room (not loose) and hate tight/snug shoes.

AM1, 97 (including Skeptas), 95 -All size 11 (except silver bullet 97s which Nike for no reason at all mad super small so those are an 11.5)

Jordan 1,3,4,11 -sz 11
Jordan 6,7,10 (shadow 18’),13 -sz 10.5

These .. 10.5 and they are not tight or loose. Just right with space for my toes not to die. Enjoy and good luck to those that really want to rock them. Im wearing these next week on vacation for sure!

B968D925-D8B1-42B4-9FB2-3830CACDE95C.jpeg

View attachment 2156586

Last edited:
Looks like my 7.5 in the purples have tried up online. Anybody with a Nike store in their area willing to assist?

I don't remember that purple colorways back in the day. Was that an Original colorways? If not why does it have OG on the box?

sorry i'm a bit unfamiliar with the deluxe would i be able to pick these up in any stores US?

If they ever see a wider release (not paying resale out the gate), I will need: OG volts, OG photo blues, and maybe that kobe chaos-looking CW.

Back
Top Bottom